Wow, what a sweet site!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HydroponiCronic, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Hey guys!
    My name is James, man am I glad to find a pot site that looks like it has it's $hit together. I a member of another message board like this for another hobby. I dont usually join a bunch of sites, but it looks like you guys are a steller group.

About myself: I am 18 and smoke all the pot I can afford, unfortnately legal trouble has me buying and transport ALOT less than I did previously. I LOVE weed! I love everything sbout it, the smell, the taste, the feel, the look. I would sleep in weed if I had enough to do it.

If you guys ever decide to march to DC and try to get pot legalized, let me know, I can pack my shit in an hour. I am a big fan of a nice glass piece, but will smoke out of anything. I resent people who are bad potheads, the kind of guy who cant tell schwag from fire, wont smoke out of anything but papers, and nigger lips your bud. I like smoking with people who have some appreciation for the game, and the bud. I like to know about my product, and try to figure out where its from, and what kind of THC you get out of it.

I think I am gonna enjoy this place. Nice to meet you all.

James

2. good attitude mang...

hope you enjoy our little shangri-la :smoke:

3. Well looks like your in the right place.....

4. welcome ;D