wow, what a fuckin weekend

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420girlie, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Or atleast I could have fucking sworn I was, many times I did in fact. If there was ever a time you guys should have been worrying about me, it was last night. My homie Amanda had a shroomin\' party and it got WAY out of fucking hand. I was having hella fun for a while, but i\'m used to eating blue-ringers and I can pack those away like a champ, I\'ve eaten hundreds. But last night we had :) cubensis :). She bought an eight for each of us and then an eighth per every two other people, and there were like 15 people there grillin\' tough and I started having such a bad trip because there were no sober people in the house at all. That was really not a good thing. Amanda and I were grilling the hardest because we each ate a whole eighth and everyone else only ate half. I swear to god I was fucking dyeing. I thought I was gonna be lost in shroom land forever. People were just fucking wondering around everywhere spewing jibberish to each other. The really fucking crazy part is me and Amanda became like one fucking person. We both ate half an eighth right away while evryone else was waiting for there shrooms to arrive. We were chiefing in her closet (the one with the sink and the bed) and it was crazy because we didn\'t have to say anything, we just knew. That really tweaked everyone else out, they were telling evryone not to come in there because we were tweaking so hard we were fucking thinking shit to each other.

It got so bad at one point, the rooms weren\'t where they were supposed to be and the night kept going in fucking circles like that movie groundhogs day, I could have fucking sworn it. I kept looking for the fucking answer whatever that was. Everything was like this huge fucking puzzle. I could only think in single words like water, puke, and sleep. I got SO scared, I thought I was never fucking coming back. I remember asking people if I was fucking back yet. Amanda was going through this thing where she wanted people. She started crying because she wanted Kelly so we called him and made him come all the way over so she would stop fucking crying. It\'s hard to explain but ALOT of fucked up shit happened and it was not fun. All I could do was yell for Bryce and ask him to help me, but there really wasn\'t anthing he could do I was fucking stuck in shroomville. I just needed to know that someone was fucking sober ( or atleast to tell me they were) and to know that somebody hadn\'t lost all fucking touch of reality. At on point just touching this guys arm hurt, it felt all jagged and pokey.but when I started coming down I was the happiest person in the whole fucking world, and I started having a good time again. Then I fucking seen amanda running around with something hanging out of her mouth and I went over to her and she was sucking on a dirty ass nasty cold wet washcloth and I was like fucking sick dude give it to me and she was like noo and almost started crying it was shitty then, but it\'s hella funny now. But atleast now I know not to fight the fucking trip.

Then at about for thirty I retired to my closet with this hot guy named nathan and let\'s just say I didn\'t get much sleep last night or this morning or this afternoon ;)

2. Sux about the bad trip I know how that can feel...While your in the middle of the bad trip your thinkin your gonna die and that you\'ve been taking life for granted and shit and you just want it to end...but the next day it doesnt seem so bad, shrooms can fuck with your mind sometimes, hehe. Anyways, hope you had fun in the closet with whats his name but damn, sex is real bomb on shrooms.

3. You better spill it Nubs, or i\'ll be forced to think my weekend was far superior ;)

4. All I could think was that I done fucked my self up for the last time and we were never gonna come back to reality again. And your right it doesn\'t seem near as bad now. My eyes are still all fucking huge I look like anime or some shit.

p.s. SEX AND SHROOMS MANY TIMES HELL YEAH ;)

5. yeah, i wanna hear how nubs trip went....seein as how ive got some salvia headed to me as we speak

6. been frying for four days in a row and am attempting a fifth . My parints have been gon since thursday and I\'ve been gone since Wednesday but I haven\'t even left my house.I write more when my brain coms bacik

7. shit girlie..be careful girl.....fry too much in such a short period of time and you will literally be fried....

EDIT: PS...how bout this wonderful wet shroom season....I went out yesterday with two friends and picked about 4 ounces of liberty caps...best part is, theres hunndreds of thousands of these guys that we havent even gotaround to picking yet and they arent going away...

8. ttooo late fucked up ill be back though

9. drags are bud

10. Shrooooooooommmmmssss pickn alot shhhhrrrrroooooooommmssss hittin the spot
    sshhhhrooommssss I lov my pot
    but shhrrroommms is al igot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.