wow, what a fuckin weekend

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420girlie, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m tired and I feel like i\'ve undergone radiation treatments or something and I\'m sore as fuck, but it was a fun weekend.

On friday my best friend bought a half ounce and we smoked it all to ourselves in like 4 hours I was so high I was laughing like I was grillin on shrooms. Then I got up in the morning and went to a five year olds birthday party and did the potato sack race and the wheel barrow race and beat the pinata and shit. it was sweet I grubbed on so much good party food and got a huge bag of candy.

Then, we went back to my friends apartment and got all stoned and decided we needed three fifths. One of Rasberry twist for me and megan, black velvet for shelly and gary, and Kahlua for my homie amanda. And then, just to make things interesting Amanda was the only one with bud and she was like whoever finishes there bottle gets smoked a bowl, but who ever finishes first gets smoked two bowls. So I was like fuck yeah, come on Megan team work and we started knockin back the shots and inviting people over.

I finished my half of the bottle and got FUCKERED UP. I was having hella fun for a while cheifin\' bowls and stuff, but then I was like \"oh shit, Amanda I think I have to go\". So I crawled out of her room and into the bathroom where I proceded to regurgitate the contents of my stomach which were now a very dark brown color. I had the spins so fucking bad I couldn\'t move or talk or anything. I passed out on the bathroom floor, well I didn\'t pass out, but I couldn\'t stand up or open my eyes but I was listening to everyone. I was mad because that really hot guy I told you guys about that I had sex with in an RV (the first one) came to the party because I called him and I couldn\'t even crawl out to fuckin talk to him. It was all okay though untill this guy I sleep with sometimes came running in and didn\'t make it all the way to the toilet and fucking hurled and splashed puke on the back of my pants and my sweater and shit. I was like \"EEEWW FUCKIN SICK\" and I forced myself to get up and try and find my other clohtes and shit.

I ran into Amandas room and everyone was like \"your back, we thought you were fucking out for the count\". So I told them to fuck off because I had fucking puke on me and booted everyone smoking in her closet out so I could change.

Good thing she has a sink in there man because it would have been really bad if she hadn\'t. I could heree this one piece of shit kid asking people for a permenent marker and I heard him coming and I thought to myself please god let me have the strength to defend myself. Right when they opened the door I fucking flipped them off and they left me alone thank god. I got the spins after that and puked a few more times and thenI waited untill I thought I could stand up without hurling and made a fucking come back. It was just in time too, All the stupid people were leaving and the good people smoked me bowls and then they left.

Amanda knows me all too well, she already had a bed set up for me in her closet because she knew we would both wanna fuck. So finally at like three thirty we were like everybody who\'s not staying out. Then we went into the closet and they were in her room and we ended up getting fucking trampled because the fish bowl full of condoms is in there and her fucked up ass tried to climb over us to get one and stepped all over us. Then she left and we broke into the fish bowl and had our own little private party. I had a good time, it was definatly worth staying up for, but i\'m feelin it today. I just hope I can walk normal at school tomorrow ;)

2. oh yeah, and then today I had to wake up hella early to clean because amandas mom was coming over and we had to get all the passed out people up and out before that. I have such a bad fucking hang over, i\'m never drinking raspberry twist again.

anywho just to ruin my wonderful weekend my dad had to be a total dickhead to me like always and made me cry in front of my friends and shit, what a fucking asshole. But by the end of the conversation I hope he was feeling like a fucking piece of shit because he was wrong I was right, he was doing it for absolutely no fucking reason and I let him know it.

but, on the upside I got a fatty new pipe. it loops around and theres a snake on it and shit it\'s awesome ;)

3. just out of curiousity..what was he carrying on about......and why did you even give him the pleasure of crying for him...also i would like to ask......how in the fuck do you get a bed and a sink in a closet?!

4. LOL!! A sink and a bed in the closet?!?!??!

5. Yeah how do you fit all that in one closet, unless its one of them ARKANSAS sharecropper shacks with one big room for the whole house and the dogs sleep under the porch.

But it sounds like a wonderful time except for the puking and puking and get puked on parts. Have you ever thought about giving up sex, drugs, and alcohol for a while and going to church instead?

6. weve got dogs that sleep under the porch :D

7. damn you thats not cool, well i guess it is, thats good that you had fun. I used to party like that almost everyday but i quit all that for my gf, i\'m a good lil boy now... damn i need to get to a party. Hey i\'m getting some pills later this week off a old friend, when i was talking to him one of my gfs friends was chillin with us and shes probably going to go ahead and tell my girl i\'m going to start taking pills again and get me in trouble... but i don\'t care i need to get fucked up(she was eating oxys all last week when i told her not to so she can\'t really say shit). Drinking\'s not good you should just stick to the bud, then theres less puke and more sex. Oh and thats cool that you got a new smoking piece.

8. Everytime I call my dad or ask him if I can go someplace for like two hours or stay a little longer somewhere he gets all pissed off and brings up the past and throws shit back in my face over and over, I swear he likes to make me cry. I\'m not one of those wussy girls that just do it for the drama but in the past two years I would say he\'s made me cry an average of twice a week sometimes more. This time I tried to keep composure because I was at my friend apartment, but he knows exactly what gets me and on top of all the same old shit he threatened me with not letting me talk to my best friend ever again just because I called and asked if I could bring my friend over so I could off load some of my old clothes on her because I have fourteen drawers and a closet full of them and there\'s still stacks of laundry baskets with clean clothes everywhere because there\'s no more fucking room. anyway i\'m getting all pissed off thinking about it so i\'m gonna stop.

p.s.YES, SHE HAD A BED AND A SINK IN HER CLOSET

she has the master bedroom in the apartment and it has a walk in closet with a sink and vanity and she dragged in a matressfor me because she loves me ;).

9. Yeah, good times except for the getting puked on being sore and the fat bruise under my chin from hitting it on the toilet and sink so many times when I was revisiting all that vodka oh yeah and my dickhead of a daddy.

And the answer to your question would have to be.......................no.

10. You can\'t even begin to imagine what my weekend was like, just think, 3 trips in 5 days.

11. Maybe your dad acts like a dickhead because he loves you and worries that something bad will happen to you when you stay out at these wild parties! Hell, I worry about you when you post up some of your exploits and am afraid something bad is going to happen to you.

12. I feel so bad right now, I can\'t stand abusive people like that, it\'s obviously a compulsive thing that he does for power. I\'ve seen a lot of that.

13. BPP has a point too...i know ive felt a lil worry for her too

14. The funny thing is he doesn\'t even know about the late night parties and shit all the shit he makes me cry over is stupid fucking shit, he does it to my stepmom too. If were going anywhere as a family he usually ends up making either one or both of us cry first. Or alot of the time it\'s because he wont let me see my mom, I freak out if I know I can\'t see her and he knows it. It\'s been that way a long time because he kidnapped me in 7th grade and made me move in with him and I didn\'t get to see her for a long time and when I did it was only for a very short time evry once in a great while. So know if I do something that he doesn\'t like he wont let me see her. Like the other day he tried that shit because I left the water dispenser thingy in the fridge on ice.

BPP don\'t worry about me though, just know that I love you if anything ever happens okay. The same goes for you Norm ;)

Would you believe me if I told you i\'m the mellow one of the group?

p.s. don\'t feel bad krazihare, I\'m just gonna be his little bitch and put up with his shit untill June and then I\'m getting the fuck out of here ;)

15. Damn girl my mom used to make me cry a lot too but that was when i was younger...She\'d get drunk and talk shit about things I did in the past over and over again...

16. It\'s some gay shit huh?

17. Gay as in happy or gay as in same sex?

Anger management would be a start for your dad. Sounds like he lives for power over you. He gets pissed when you do something he doesn\'t like doesn;t he? I\'ve know several people who were that way. If he truely wanted a better life for himself and you he would want a soulution to this problem.

I hope things get better for you!

18. He doesn\'t think he does anything wrong and no matter what I do, it\'s never good enough, so fuck him he\'s not gonna change so whenever I do shit now, I just make sure I do it for me or somebody who\'s gonna appreciate it, you know?

19. The best way to get people to do what you don\'t want them to do is to bitch at them.

I try to relate to my kids as a teacher and human being. Talking works better than humiliation or screaming anytime.
    One way for your dad to put more space between you two is to not listen to you.

Keep your self respect no matter what happens. Don\'t do anything to make you worse than him! Don\'t do anything that will make you loose respect for yourself.

Peace to you!

PS perfect people fuck up more than those of us unperfect people!!!!

20. I don\'t see why he can\'t fucking understand that the more he grounds me and yells at me over stupid shit the more I want to do shit just to piss him off. Is it such a hard concept to grasp that if i\'m not allowed to see my friends after school the more I want to ditch school or lie about what i\'m doing to be with them?

p.s. It sounds like you have some lucky kids.
    oh, and thanks for listening, well reading ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.