Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow what a day!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Imissthe90s, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Today was the first day i tried weed, i went to a party and finally decided to experiment instead of declining it forever. Wow i was way more funny, i wasent scared to talk to the hott girls and i actually made alot of friends, girlfriends, and one girl even wanted to do stuff well you know.. :). (Its kinda sad cause im 18 and ive always been shy to approach hot girls unless the approach me)

Then when i got dropped off at around 2am at my house i saw my friend who just moved in chillen outside, so i went to go talk 2 him to see what was up why he was up blah blah... and he saw me pull out a pipe from my pocket that i took from the party and he was like "You smoke"? I was like yea and hes hooking me up with a dealer and he said he got like a smoking session with like 3 other people who are mad cool so now i got a nice smoking circle of friends, including a dealer and a more social personality and more girlfriends :hello:

Just thought i would share this story. This might be the best day of my life.

2. Wow what a day!

3. Alright man! Good for you, enjoy life! Happy tokin' :bongin:

4. Sounds like my first time smoking :) And it's not nearly as big of a deal as you thought it was, huh?

5. Hey man you stole someones pipe at the party? Careful, they might want it back lol. Now that you're a smoker, it's the first day of the rest of your life.

Cool story bro.

6. Good story man, i wish my day was even somewhat close to this

7. Good to hear dude.
    You should probably return the pipe though, unless it was specifically given to you for you to take home.

8. Enjoy your new life :D

9. Awesome man but yea return the pipe ha ha and if ur doin good in school keep it that way

10. lmfao. you took someones pipe? Sounds like you had a good time though. When I am high, the last thing I want to do is talk to girls, I'm just too lazy to do it.

11. sounds like you didn't really get high lol but its ok, either way enjoy your weed!

12. when im high i become a lot less conscious around chicks, so then i can talk to them easier

13. You have now been opened a whole new world. Also welcome to grasscity! If you have any question please feel free to ask!

14. Well if the person asks for the pipe back, just say you are sorry and that you were high. haha

15. meh I'd rather drink if I wanna talk to girls.
    Smoking for me is more of a lifestyle, or something to do with my hommies.

16. remember the good times

17. haha just to let you guys know it was given to me, i really dont remember alot from last night i typed this when i was high still. but it was still an amazin night, if it wasent for weed none of what happened yesterday would have happened and for that i am grateful :D

18. HAHAHA YESSSSSS!!!!!

:smoke:

19. Haha, awesome man!!