Wow were finally there. I never thought i see this !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bryan oconner, Jun 24, 2022.

1. All those idiots trying to sell them still for big money . Worth scrap

If the pics do not load its a picture of hps grow lights in the garbage

2. Nope cant see them. I guess they died.

3. F k have u seen what online hydro shops want for them lmao they tryin to compete price wise wit l.e.ds smh

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. 288725446_5496798593666515_3855472380468049798_n.jpg

5. If no one takes them I hope the trash man is kind, those lights probably supplied a lot of flower for good times in their day.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. 30 years ago we were stealing these lights from playgrounds....oh how times have changed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Guess I am still a dinosaur using tubes and hps.
    Was just looking at some old ballasts and ordered some new capacitors for them.
    I like them in the winter for the warmth and swap them for digital if it actually gets warm during summer here.
    Must be a noticeable difference between those flowers and the ones done under led or hothouses from the comments I hear.

8. Double some triple quad the yield per watt ! This is a guess from what i measured with a lumen meter .
    1000 watt hps bulb running full blast . It will make 1500 par in a 12 inch square area . So that is about 12inches away from the bulb in a glass air cooled hood so total of 12 entire inches lol directly under that scorching hot bulb .
    Led 1500 par and up the entire length of the led easily 100 watt led 1500 par one foot square depending on the model.

9. Sure dude.........

• Like Like x 2
  10. Think im full of it ? Go measure the light yourself .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Like i say to anyone go watch MIGRO on utube on light reviews proofs in da puddin!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. The "proof" is in the penetration not the puddin.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Well ur opinion! Everyones aloud to have one! I stated mine as did u! With respect im not gonna be on here arguin or getting into heated debates. I just try to help and enjoy what we all love to do.

• Like Like x 1
  14. joke penetration Ask my rent a wife . For a bad review lol. Im getting old shit dont work as good as it used to

• Funny Funny x 2