Wow, Toro makes THE best glass.... so i bought one [PICTURES]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Five To One, Feb 15, 2009.

1. yo 5, how's the selection at NY Gifts? would you recommend going there or is the selection too small if i'm trying to browse for a new bong?

thanks

2. It depends what brand you are looking for. If you want a ROOR or Illadelph i would def go their, but they don't have that many TORO's their. They have plenty of bongs their though.

3. i mean yea, roor is definitely up there on my list so i'll probably end up checking it out. i was told to also check out gotham on LI.

how's the pricing at NY Gifts?

4. Sticker prices are high but you can work the price down. from what i am told gotham has a much bigger selection, but i don't believe they carry ROOR.

5. Very nice piece of glass, I'm eyeing a couple Toros right now, I just love their quality and clean work.

Where's your hakko tho :D

6. Very nice. Can't ever go wrong with a Toro.:D

7. yea that was my only issue with gotham. i might check out NY Gifts and if i fall in love with something i'll buy it, but if not, i might head over to gotham another day.

i appreciate the input, man. enjoy that ill bong!

:bongin: keep toking

8. That is a nice fucking tube, now I almost wish I had bought a Toro for myself instead, but I'm content with what I have... Enjoy that glass while you got it.
    Also I wanted to clear up that NY Gifts is not on 17th street, if anyone is going to check it out, it's more around 8th street, I think it's on Waverly.

9. Gotham and NY gifts are a Looooong way apart, where do you live?

When toro says 5mm it is nothing but 5mm, they are awesome bongs. I am just to lazy with my hakko now lol.

10. ok im not trying to argue with you or nothing, i love your glass and your pics and milk much respect to you, its def 7mm i compared it to a 5mm right at the shop, im good friends with the owner and he wouldnt fuck me over, and it was 320 with everything i got with it, they threw in a new bowl and a 18 to 14 diffy,

wasnt trying to be a dick by saying stuff about the price it was just the first thing i thought of

much love on that peice it hits like a dream,
    did you get te 4 pinch of 3 pinch slide?

11. Not trying to argue either, but i asked some people who know alot about toro glass and they said an 8 arm perc would not fit in the 7mm strait tube.

Mine came with a 3 pinch slide and a diffy as well.

12. [quote name='Five To One']Gotham and NY gifts are a Looooong way apart, where do you live?

east village--i jump between nyc and LA for business, but i spend a little time in NC as well so im all over the place. gotham is a little trip for me, but NY Gifts is a casual distance away.

13. Damn, i fuckin love that tube.. youve inspired me, to buy a toro.. (as well as trikky). but how much do you think a basic toro would cost. lets just say a 19".

correct me if im wrong, but i dont feel like thread diving, you had the green mouthpieced illy with colored ice cubes right?

which do you like better? (if it was you)

14. #94 Five To One, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    If you jump around then i am guessing you don't have a car in NY, and gotham is 2 hours from penn station. You should just go to NY gifts, you will see something you like.

When you say "basic toro" what do you mean? Mine is a basic 19" toro lol. I love my illy and toro btu they are very different. Toro is much better quality but the illadeph could hold alot of smoke per hit.

15. lol yea definitely don't have a car. the closet thing i have to a car is a carB on my bowl. i'll check out NY Gifts and be sure to post pics if i get anything noteworty. again, i appreciate all the advice.

16. alright im gonna end ths now
    we both got sick tubes and we both have much love for the toros
    im thinking about picking up a toro straight this weekend but i might get a vape
    if i get the tube we can argue about the thickness of that lol
    ;)

17. Will they? :eek:

18. They ship everywhere assuming the laws allow it.. so if Ohio law allows it, then yea they will

19. sweet thanks for the info