Wow, Toro makes THE best glass.... so i bought one [PICTURES]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Five To One, Feb 15, 2009.

1. nice pickup man thats what im saving for.

2. I don't think they make it in a 7mm dude.... Why do you think i over payed?

They have a huge selection of roor and illadelph.

def get a toro, they are built like no other.

3. #43 mcicotta, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    8 arm perc, 18mm joint, same bong look at the milk thread its def a legit 7mm

edit-and oh i wasnt trying to be rude or anything, but 320 seems a little high, i got mine for like 300

4. ^^Any chance of measuring its thickness with a caliper? You've got me interested now...

5. The bong looks exactly like mine... what shop did you get it from? I am almost 100% sure that only a custom would be 7mm, that is not a custom.

i never said you were being rude, just wondering why you think i over payed is all.

6. i would pay 320 for that beast. my god that looks like it rips like no other. im jealous man, but my roor is just fine :bongin: congrats man, toke on:smoking:

7. thats a weird ass bowl.. very jealous non the less

8. I was going to get your exact tube in an orange label, i was deciding between the two but this one was $80 bux cheaper so i got this one :D

9. Great buy man.

It looks amazing and I'm sure it hit like a CHAMP.

10. Dude, this thing is SICK.

11. Very nice. I promised myself that my next bong would be a toro. Good shit

12. word man, i was eyeing the TORO when I bought this bad boy. Im sure there is absolutely NO drag on that straight tube with the 8arm.. this triple chamber has some drag, but if youre not a bitch you can clear it no problem. hows that thing rip?? put an ashcatch on it?

13. hmm... Mine is also a 7mm and the 8 arm at the shop where I live was a 7mm. $359.99 for the 8ter. Your tube looks sick! I'm loving the orange lable. JP really puts RooR to shame with his thick base and joint.

14. #54 Five To One, Feb 15, 2009

hey dude, first off your post says you paye $320 for it, and im almost 100% sure its a 5mm.

15. i was thinking about getting one of these... they look so clean!

16. I recommend it, i think the quality far surpasses my roor and illadelph.

Ya the single perc with 8 arms produces a very clean pull. any bong with 2 percs will have some drag. it rips like a beast, and about that ashcatcher.....

[ame="http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/invert_bucket/?action=view&current=Movie1-28.flv"]Movie1-28.flv video by invert_bucket - Photobucket[/ame]

17. you, sir, just made me a happy man. i have that same KC inline AC, is that green i see? i cant wait to get one of these!!!

18. [​IMG]

:)

One is going to be sold soon enough. They work great together :p:bongin:

19. #59 illadelphin, Feb 15, 2009
    i hit an ac attached to a bubbler, all KC of course. that was way sick, couldnt i imagine it on a godly tube :bongin: right on :hippie:

smoking a fat bowl of sour D hash and blackberry kush in your honor, sir. hahaha :bongin:

20. That thing looks amazing