Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow, This is weird... Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cyXie, Apr 26, 2011.

1. #1 cyXie, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Ok, so today I just got some new mylar and all kinds of new stuff for my grow box, As I was putting my plants back into the box (4' high, 3' wide and 2' deep, Only two plants growing in soil) I notice something weird going on, so i took a closer look at the soil, and ONLY on one of the plants, there are little mushrooms growing... there is 4 right now, but that could easily multiply. There brown tips and white stems. 3 are tall and skinny and one is short and fat. Could this be a problem? and if so what should I do?

Thanks a million guys.

They look like a TINY version of these ones
    http://seeded.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/6-30-mushrooms.jpg

2. Eat them bro

3. I put em on my pizza.
    LOL kidding, I just pulled em out. I assumed they were from the mushroom compost I am using.