Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wow that was nuts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DAVlD, Feb 16, 2011.

1. so the other night i was just smoking a few bowls before i hit the sack. well i smoke like .5 nug in basically a water fall bong and got retarded. i basically had a panic attack and a "spirtual awakening" i guess you could say at the same time.

i became really scarred and frightful for my life or better worded my future. i'm never had anything like this before.

my heart was beating fast as fuck and i, for the first time in my life, had the "i'm going to die" moment from weed. i almost went and woke my rents but then i told myself i'm being stupid and just started to breathe and relax.

i tried to go to bed but my mind was flushed with crazy thoughts about myself and the universe such as the fact that we are some kind of advanced monkey living on a giant rock flying through space.

really freaked me out and has made me put some priorities in my life to keep my goal and my dream on track..

this ever happen to anyone else.. i honestly thought i was on _ _ _ because my friend had some tabs at his house where i was at earlier that day and i didn't know what was going on. it was basically like i was tripping but no visuals just the mind set.

it was fucking nuts and i don't even know what to make of it. this ever happen to anyone else? i'm not looking for a why it happened but more of a who's it happened to? ya know?

peace and pot :D

2. I got fucked up like this on my first blunt. Walked for 2 hours. So scared I couldn't breathe:(

3. Iunno man that's a lot of reading...
    But all I can say is never fear for your life when you're high..I mean unless your life is seriously in danger then..just relax and try to remember it's just the weed..
    :smoke:

4. Smoking that crazy good Sativa dank

5. I've been about as stoned as it gets when I was younger but I never thought I was gonna die. I was more afraid of not being sober when I had to go home to my mom. :rolleyes: