Wow, my plant was stolen and this is what they left me with.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 313rd, Oct 2, 2013.

1. My outdoor plant was stolen, and all they left me with was three branches. Is their anything I could do to save and smoke what's left?

Attached Files:

2. Smoke the roots, stem w.e you can use

3. That fucking sucks, man. Have any idea who did it?
    There definitely seems like there is some bud on those branches, so yeah, you can smoke that.

4. Fvcking losers. You've some left to. If you're growing outdoors I advise growing in a greenhouse or not showing nor talking to anyone that you're growing directly outside. Most muthafvckers are lazy & don't want to dedicate their time and own money to grow. Keep your head up.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sucks bro, I lost 75 plants on Saturday so I know how ya feel.

6. Wish I did, but I would be in jail

Word.

8. Exactly

9. #9 Dro Smoe, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    Smoking roots and stems is absolutely useless... You may find some trichomes on the stems but they're not much use as smokin material unless you're in the mood for a headache.. LoL

That sucks bro.. Sorry to hear it.. Just smoke the few buds they left you (after cured) and be happy it wasn't the fuzz that found it lol.. Keep on keepin on.. Move indoors if possible, or be better prepared next year.. Some guidelines:

1. Tell no one of your grow (unless anonymously on here)! The minute you tell a soul the clock will start ticking.. It's only a matter of time until you're arrested, or robbed, or somehow even both lol.. I don't care how much you "trust" them - people change when they're tempted, and may just harmlessly brag, but again - that very well can get you caught or robbed ..

2. Don't grow on public property, it's a recipe for disaster - unless you're REALLY in the sticks.

3. Be low key during feeding times..

4. Live a quiet and "normal" life.. The point here is that you just want to blend in with society.. No smoking in the backyard (yes your neighbors CAN smell it), no dealers in and out of your house etc..

There are some more guidelines when growing indoors but that can be addressed as needed...

-Dro

10. Also, if that's you in your avatar pic - it's not a good idea at all.. Anonymous man - it's the word of the day! LoL
    Later

• Like Like x 1
  11. Some weed is better than no weed

12. dam 75 ?? How big was it, almost harvest have to watch out for rippers

13. yeah I know lol, I was only kidding.

14. They were 5 to 6 feet but decently bushy. Was giving them another week...

15. Amber alert

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1239050-MigzDoggy-1200w-growtent

16. s&$$% mine are like that too I'm giveibg it one more week also, ill be mad if mine was gone.

17. Yeah it's pretty disappointing

18. Damn I hate reading about this happening to anyone.  One other thing I would add to the awesome list Stumpie made is....If you live in apartments do NOT grow on your back porch area or even the closet...Hell don't grow in apartments at all.  You just never know when they are coming in for whatever reason and Ive never seen it end well.

HAHAHAHAHA

You don't really think he's growing in the back of an apartment building, are you???

20. Sorry for your loss man.  Some people just got no fucking respect for other peoples things.