wow my life just turned into hell.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by d.m.t dreams, Oct 16, 2009.

1. im 18 and live at home in california SD.
    well ive been smoking pot since 15 and always had those problems when getting caught smoking.

well im 18 and thought my parents didint care no more if i smoke.

story>
    well i can take my driving license on Nov2 and i have to go to school everyday. So i take one of my parents car and go to school like normal. i was out of college at 3 and was thinking of picking up some weed. so i call my younger cuzin if he wants any.(he and his older brothers and i always smoke together and they r super chill). well he said he wanted a gram so i drove straight to pick up some. after that i went to his house and he came outside and told me to put it in the mail box. i got home like normal but going up my street my mom got home early so i was caught. my mom didint want me driving without my license but by the end of the day i convinced her to let me take the car to school until Nov2. (Well here is the wtf part). im eating dinner with my dad and uncle when my cuzin texts me (did u leave the bud.)im like of course and he said it was not there.
    well we thought it was one of the black kids that were in the street because there was allot of them there.so later at night my super chill (u can go to a party and come at 1 in the morning aunt calls my house)she nows my mom is crazy strict sometimes.
    well my aunt has caught my cuzin smoking with his other cuzins and i used to go to his house all the time.
    well she calls and says in spanish.(me:hello aunt:is your mom there me:she taking a shower aunt:in a pissed voice says tell her to call me back and hung up.

so im like wtf and call my cuzin right. he answers and im like wtf did your mom just call my house kinda pissed? Cuzin: ya they found the bud on the floor. Me:wtf how? so we decide to leave the phone on talk so she cant get through and talk to my mom. so later he texts me (just tell your mom.) before this message i was hanging with my old uncle watching the 70 show.(he used to smoke and drink sometimes, something that my parents have not done.only rarely drink. so when i get this message i was getting worried so i get all my drug stuff under my bed and put it in a plastic bag and toss it out the window which leads to my back yard. Then, my cuzin called and said if your mom doesint answer they guna go to your house and im like wtf why? he said he was not smoking it and that he was selling it and he told me to not give out my connects and to lie.

so finally my aunt gets through the line with my mom. my mom was pissed because the phone rang like 3 times but i keeped hanging up.

mom:who is playing with the phone!!!
    aunt:im not playing this is important.
    mom:eek:h hi
    aunt:your son and mine r consuming and selling drugs.
    mom:what. and she started crying.
    so they give me the holy shit what did u do talk including my uncle. and i told them that he got caught and that he just confessed to all the people he was smoking with them and she called all the parents.
    mi actually stopped smoking for a hole month and havint gone to my cuzins house in like 2 months. so i thought i was safe because i kinda didint have that much evidence right.

yeaterday at night my mom is just going insane and depressed
    she doesn't stop crying and cant sleep witch is worse now.(she had trouble sleeping)
    well now i cant drive and she gives me these wtf talks>

mom:if god would like to take me to heaven i would because im so disgusted with u.
    mom:now all r family now u do drugs
    mom:now u cant get a job because it will be in your system for months, and r all of u gay now to. because im a nurse and i now what people that do drugs do.
    im an only child and everything was guna be in my name when my parents die and now she is telling me that she is changing everything because she has worked to dam hard to leave it to a druggy.
    she is 60 and and really am convinced that she is not mentally stable.

this made me so depressed that im smoking more and lost total sekf confidence.

i would move out but i dont have the balls.
    i just have 100 bucks no job no car im just sad and lost.
    sorry if i miss spelled im high.

2. Grow up be a man, move the fuck out. Harsh I know but it is what you need to do!

3. Your mom is fucked up. Of course everyone who does drugs is a homosexual, but not leaving you an inheritance because you smoke weed? That's j ust ridiculous, and she would accept death because you smoke? Your mom needs some education on the subject, but not from you, from a doctor or something, cuz most doctors actually know that smoking weed isn't really that harmful for you. My friends girlfriend was pregnant and her doctor told her that smoking weed isn't really that bad for the baby, but she also had a coke problem, and he told her that doing coke could seriously fuckup a baby, like being born with it's organs outside of it's body and shit.

4. i should but with this economy i dont think i can make it.

5. ya ive told her everything she needed to now when i was younger and when i got cought. she dont care

6. just deny it

7. Please everyone using the economy as an excuse to be a bum, I have a job, my girl has a job, everyone of my friends has a job, just need to try harder!

8. Well obviously she's not gonna care coming from you, your "just a druggie" so of course your mind is deluded into thinking weed isn't that bad right? Ha. I hate to say it but your mom is old enough to where she's basically 100% set in her belief's regardless of any evidence otherwise. My grandfather thinks that being cold will give you a cold and bitches at me for not wearing a sweatshirt if he thinks it's chilly (he always thinks it's cold) even if it's really not that bad. I just can't get it through to him that low temperatures do not make you sick, it's germs that do it.

Moving out really doesn't solve your problem either, because your mom will still think of you as some kind of drug addict and disown you basically n leave her assets to whoever the fuck, which is really fucked up if you ask me. Regardless of if you do drugs, your her son, and she should be helping you if she passes, not some random relative.

It sorta sounds like your cousin snitched you out, cuz first of all, how did they find the weed on the floor if it supposedly wasn't in the mailbox for him to get in the first place?

9. Dude if i was your mom id make you quit smoking too, you need that sober time to learn how to spell. :p

10. Because your town represents the state of the rest of the country right?

11. Not only try harder, but accept what you can get. Flippin burgers is better than nothing, but too many people don't want to flip burgers. You can't be picky in this job market...sometimes, you have to lower your standards to get by until something better comes along :wave:

12. Whether the state of affairs in his town is accurately comparable with the rest of the country is another thing altogether. People are using the current economy as a reason to sandbag. There are ways to make money. And, just because it's hard to get an agreeable job, doesn't mean there aren't jobs out there.

OP, who says that you have to remain where you are? This could be an amazing opportunity for you to try something else out. Check the job opportunities in places that you might have wanted to live in the past. I mean, what's wrong with a little change in scenery anyway? You only live once. And, believe me, (I've had similar battles with my parents when it came to DXM and LSD) nothing would make your mother reconsider her initial beliefs than to see you go forth and be a successful member of society while still keeping a steadfast hold on your beliefs.

13. yeah no shit.. try living in between detroit and flint.. then come and find a decent job. everything is taken, literally. ive applied everywhere.

and to the op. your mom sounds a little insane, i would go live on my own if i were you.

14. Funniest shit I've ever read. Your mom is fucking stupid, no offense. It definitely sounds like she's set in her ways and there's no way to convince her. You're pretty much fucked. And if I was you, I'd beat my cousin's ass for letting her find that shit. It sounds like your mom is devastated, and it takes a long time for a parent to recover from that, believe me, I know. Best thing to do would to STOP smoking until you can move out and live on your own.

15. Dude I live in the same state you do, so you should know how shitty Springfield MA. is but yet we all still have jobs!

16. Honestly i dont know much about springfield, im from New Bedford. But then again, my area was never that great for jobs to begin with :smoking:

17. stop using all drugs around your mom and conceal your use. if it means using it once a week then go for it. you'll have better highs

tell them you stopped so you can get everything together. if you want to me out later then do it when you have some money, for nwo change while under their roof

sucks but some people you cant change because thats all theyve ever believed, its seems real to them cause they havent tried it. and they wont ever try it

so keep it to yoursefl and play it smarter next time

18. Damn straight man. Couldn't have said it better.

19. My suggestion would be to just fake quitting. Tell her you've decided to quit and if she asks you how you're doing the following couple of days just say that you have a little trouble sleeping and that you miss smoking a little but fine otherwise. Also tell her that your head has become clearer again and that you've realized she was right and thank her for helping you etc.

Like another poster says, people that age sometimes gets to a point where the belief system they've built during their life must be solid enough to be 100% true no matter if everyone else in the world said they were wrong. My grand-mom is like that.

Also, stop having smoking relations with your cousin, find someone you don't know. That ensures no one would come talk to your mom, unless caught by the police though you'd be fucked anyway in that situation.

Also as soon as you can, move the fuck out..

20. thanks man thats some good advise.