WOW, my cousin ratted out me and his brother to his parents for smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by notime4schwag, Feb 8, 2012.

1. And we aint even kids, we're both well over 20 and his brother is married with kids. He ratted me and him to my Aunt and Uncle (their parents), and his brother's wife. Nothing's really gonna happen, because we're all adults, but still this is the dumbest shit I've had to deal with in a long time.

2. The same seem to retain to them corny hoes...

Sorry, seen your signature and couldn't help myself :/

Fuck your cousin.

3. Pretty immature of him. People have the right to do what they want, especially once your this old. I say beat his bitch ass. Snitches get stitches!

4. Well, I can't say sorry cause you said nothings going to happen.

maybe your aunt tokes!?!?!?!!

5. fucking beat the shit outta him

6. Doesnt that mean his cousin had the right.to inform his family of what they were doin

Or that dealers can sell drugs to kids

Or your neighbor can steal your dog and eat it?

Where do u draw the line?

And damn when was 20 considered old

7. Don't get him shit for Christmas or his b-day

8. So what? your family thinks your a lazy stoner now?

9. No one has said anything to me yet. They talked to his brother but he has a job and his own family and is doing well, so there's not much they can say. I don't think anything that bad will come of this, just wanted to share a stupid/ridiculous story.

10. That is r tarded. Seems childish and immature, what provoked him to tell them, just randomly outta the blue he was like "hey my cousins smoke pot"

11. your 20 dude.

"Yea i smoke weed bitch, and?"

12. Its because he doesn't like you...

Punch him in the face.... as rude as it is.... it actually solved a lot of my problems in highschool so hopefully it works out the same for you

13. You can't trust people not even family, I don't even fuck with my family like that tbh because they all snitches and judgmental. The only people I talk to are my 3 three cousins cause they understand me, they're chill, laid-back, good natured, cool people that I can tell my personal shit to without being an debbie downer like most of them.

14. You should hide alcohol in his room and rat him out.

15. Yeah I thought my cousin was cool, we've actually smoked a bunch of times (which makes him a huge hypocrite now among other things). But he went on a Tony Robbins trip recently and started getting all preachy about how I'm destroying my life with weed, blah blah.

16. Break his pinkie toe and mean it. Haha there ain't shit that they can do boi!