Wow man, I just became a bob dylan fan.

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Man, Im pretty damn stoned right now. Sittin here smoking by myself outta my 2 footer. Some nice highs too. Shit doesnt have a name, but a nice purple tinge to it. Im on my 4th or 5th bowl by myself :D

Anyways, I somehow managed to get a hold of some music from Bob Dylan, and MAN! THis guy is amazing. His music makes me wanna cry man. :( o_O

Oops, my bad guys, supposed to be in music.

2. Hoo-rah!

He's amazing.

3. I've seen him twice in concert, if you think his voice is "unique" wait until you hear him these days, it's like he's gargling with glass

But the man's a living legend...and his autobiography is really great if you want to learn about the experiences that shaped his career

4. his new album is supposed to be great!

5. better now than never to listen to arguably the best songwriter to come out of the usa.

6. bro i was raised on bob dylan,tom petty,neil young,pink floyd and the beatles and shit like that my whloe ife my moms would always toke a bowl and listen to music on the back porch

good times

7. ondrugz you got AIM or like msn? you live in gville, hit me up *****

8. Chronicles? Yeah, that was terrific. I read through it on an airplane once. It was fantastic.

9. Yes,bob dylan has made some excellent music in his time.

10. #10 Rebel Eye, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    Booshbag was one of my favorites....

11. How did he reveal what a douche he was? I wasn't around for that part..

12. its alright ma, its life and life only.

Well at the end he got banned for being an asshole saying fuck everyone.

But what made me think he was a douche was some of the stories he'd post. He said he once robbed an old couple. I'm sorry but anyone who robs defenseless little old people is a complete and utter piece of shit.

He posted it in the wendys thread that was popular. The one where the OP said he yelled at an old man telling him "FUCK YOU" and everyone kept reposting the OP.