wow lost like 5 grams while at work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potm, Dec 30, 2007.

1. i work at a pizzeria place delivering pizza right now. its only 2 nights a week now cuz i got a normal day time job working with a carpenter, so since im around alot of power tools and im taking the job seriously i dont smoke during the day. but i always smoke while delivering, its a must. i usually push off a few bags a night for my neighbor. anyway it was early on in the night and i had smoked a half an L on my earlier delivery. i still had 5 dimebags on me of some good chronic. i was gunna push 3 of em off for 15$ a piece and smoke the other 2.

anyway i had an order with a bunch of chicken wings and pizza and shit and i put it in the passenger seat. well i was a little blazed and blew a stop sign, realizeing that i look back and see a cop turn around and zoom back towards me lights blaring. oh shit so i take my bags and throw them in the bag of food. cop pulled me over asked me what i was doing yada yada and i tell him im a little late for a delivery and im in a rush. he lets me go with a warning doesnt notice im blazed.

realizing i had a really close call and another 10 mins of driving for this delivery i decided to smoke the rest of my L on the way to celebrate a close call. so i blow it down to the very end in 10 mins and throw it out as i pull to the house. i get to the door and its a bunch of young guys who were all drunk and shit watching football. i didnt know em tho they were in the next town over so i never went to school. so i give em the food get my money and peace. nice and lit i get back to work and see that my buddy txted me he wanted a bag. i txt him back when i get my next delivery and tell him to meet me at a gas station along the way i go there to meet him and he runs to my car, i feel all my pockets and look around for my bud. where the hell?

than it hits me. oh fuck i left it in the food bag. after my friend leaves i race back to work deciding on what to do so i go to the chick who gets the phones and ask for the number of that order she gives it to me and i call up/

i tell the guy what happened and he says hold on. i wait on the phone about 5 mins and he gets back no dude i dont see anything dude sorry/ i hang up, knowing that the guy prolly looked in the bag, found the pot and did what most would do, put it in his pocket.

oh well out of fifty bucks and 2 L's. im not a happy camper:mad:

im not too mad at the guy tho, cant hate the player, hate the game, cant say i woulda done any different

2. Ouch.. I wish the delivery guy would give me a few g's of dank when I order.

A place like that, if weed was legal, would be the fuckin shit! Order a pizza, some wings and a bag. Awesome!

3. hahahaha so true.

4. That would be the best.

"Hi, I'd like a large pizza, some chicken wings, and 1/2 ounce of some dank, for delevery please."

5. Hey it could be worse.
    He could've narc'd on you which would get you fired and charged.

6. :hello:hilarious:hello:

7. Awesome. You rule.