Wow...just wow.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tanksta, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Well I'm 18 and living at home going to high school, I used to smoke alot and my parents are idiots when it comes to drugs, so I slowed way down to where I only smoke on the weekends. Well two days ago I wanted a pill bottle to keep my sticky icky in so I emptyed some old pills into a bag and threw them into my desk thinking nothing of it...

So today my dumbass Dad at dinner goes "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???" holding up my the bag of pills... I tell them why they where there and they say "WE KNOW YOU ARE SELLING DRUGS!!!!!" I am like :confused::confused: untill I hear "THATS IT WHERE CALLING THE POLICE, YOUR GETTING A FELONY FOR HAVING THESE" Now my parents are stupid enough to call the cops on me.

So I get super pissed off and tell them they are all fucking morons and need to stop being retarted. (Dident work to well) I tell them to call our pharmacy because i told them they where mine, so they call up our family pharmasy and find out that they actualy are my pills...I can't wait to move out, my parents might be down syndrome.

Oh and ofcourse my Dad says hes probably going to find black tar heroin in my desk now lol )Sorry for spelling I suck at it :eek:)

2. At least you didn't end up going to prison and be Big Bob's man whore.

3. Wow, your parents are stupid. You'd think they'd know about your own prescription drugs. Not to mention that no drug dealer would THROW AWAY their drugs.

4. LMFAO!!!!

And wow...just wow.
    That's like my grandparents.
    They never catch me with weed but telling me I'm abusing the albuterol I found in the garage I was fucking around with.

5. I told them at least 20 times to get rid of them then because I dident care about them haha. It sucks to live in a world where idiots can do stuff like that to you.

6. yet :)