wow, just wow

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by allido, May 9, 2009.

1. Has anybody else seen the most recent Above the Influence commercial? All new low. A girl is literally passed out on a couch with her friends writing on her face while another friend controls her arms with belts(?) At the end "If you're not in control, then who is?". Though they did not directly say marijuana looked to me like somebody just got shitfaced drunk and was a dumbass with weird/mean friends.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEvAUvN9aDE&feature=related]YouTube - Above the Influence-Achievement (Real)[/ame]

I saw this one, about 9001 times.

Is it just me or do these commercials seem to come on ONLY when ive been toking ?

3. lol some of those commercials are fuckin hilarious...ive seen a new one where (to me) it seemed like they were advertising weed...showing how fun it is lol...i would explain it but i ccant really remember it but it was funny as fuck

lol i love how on chappelles show they made fun of it once and one of them hit a little girl on a bike...so they all gte outta the car and one guy grabs the little girls bike to escape lol

4. i seen that one, seems like they get stupider and stupider as they make more commercials.

5. #5 iSmokeLI, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    Where are the pro-weed commercials? Us people want to get it legalized but nobody does shit about it.

6. You people??

the fuck is that suppose to mean:mad:

7. It means hes refferring to us people.

8. this commercial bothered me a lot. it was funny at first, then i'm thinking "she's probably drunk...or maybe they have new anti-DRUG commercials? wait, this is another anti-WEED commercail!" i can't even watch it.
    also saw a commercial for marijuana rehab. it said something like "do something before it's too late. you can't do it yourself so let us help. it's a horrible addiction, but you don't have to be scared cuz (whatever it was called) can help." then it gave a number.

9. I use those Anti-Weed leaflets for roaches.

Stickin' it to the man...

10. oh...ok:eek:

11. Honestly put a blunt in each of those chick's hand, tell em to spark it, inhale it, and they wouldn't be tying shit to shit man, they'd just be chillin... weed is greatness no doubt :smoke:

12. maybe your always just toking, but these are on like 24/7 lmao.

13. Haha sorry man fixed it to "Us" people ;)

14. FUCK above the influence, long live the MPP and NORML. one day we're gonna put those lying shitheads in their grave.

15. To be honest, I never even understood that stupid commercial until I seen you post it here. That's really dumb, so I guess people don't work hard to achieve D's in school? What an insult.