Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow just.... wow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jamalman, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Ok so i get into school today and the first thing i see is a big poster with huge red bold letters that read

UP TO $500 REWARD!!

so i am like "ehh ok this looks good to make some cash" (i am trying to buy a new camera)
    So i go up to read it further and it says.

"Do you know a drug dealer? Turn in someone who is dealing drugs to students like Cocaine, Heroin, Pills, Weed. (yes they tried to use slang) A reward will be given to any tips leading to an arrest. Remember you will stay anonymous."

I just could not believe it they are brainwashing the youth with money $500!!
    Maybe i should turn in my old dealer. Haha
    I will try and take a picture when i go back monday i didn't have my phone on me.

2. I would have rip the poster down.

3. I would gladly turn in anyone dealing coke or heroin at a school, and I'd do it for free. Adding weed to it is low but not surprising.

4. $500?

they were offering our school $50

it was called "Quick 50"

that was my high school, i'd heard of it since my freshman year. Am now a soph in college.

5. That is messed up

6. I'd turn someone in for Heroine, Coke or Pills, yes.
    But not for sweet MJ, Thats just wrong.

7. dont snitch on him unless he fucked u over or something major

8. I dont get it, how do they prove that so and so was dealing?

9. Just like always they lump weed together with hard drugs:rolleyes:

10. I would never turn anyone in...its their business not yours if they wanna deal coke let em dont snitch thats bs...

11. Dont turn in ya old pot dealer man, Thats just low as you can go. Especially if you had a good relationship with him.

And along with LightMeUp, I say if it aint got sh*t to do with ya, dont do with it.

12. Explain why please.

13. Seconed. Turning any drug dealer in is morally wrong (unless they did something wrong that wasn't just selling drugs)

14. That is so stupid. Theyre willing to throw away 500 bucks just to catch someone selling some bud. But I bet there is someone that will definitely snitch. At my school they offered money to anyone who snitched on people with drugs. They said it would be anonymous and there would be a reward. The people that snitched didnt even get a reward and people found out who they were and they got beat down hard.

15. #15 ForYouBlue, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009

You really gotta ask why?
    I mean I'm not saying it's something I'd do, but I can definitely understand why someone would. There are kids as young as 14 in a high school, and selling hard drugs to any kid is morally wrong in my book.

Once they turn 18 it's their choice to experiment with whatever they want, but enabling a child's use/abuse of highly addictive and damaging substances in order to make a profit?--that's fucking low.

I'd never, ever snitch on a weed dealer though, and fuck the little pricks who are willing to do so for money. That's almost as bad.

16. Because underage kids have no business doing hard drugs until they are grown and can care for themselves. There is nothing 'morally wrong' with turning in a dealer of dangerous hard drugs. Saying there is makes one just as bad as those who lump cannabis in with hard drugs in the first place.

What's 'morally wrong' is peddling dangerous addictive drugs to children.

17. Man dont rat out your old dealer thats lame

18. anyone who knows of a dealer that is distributing harder drugs to minors should be moraly obliged to turn him/her in. Why wouldnt you anyway with a 500 dollar reward

19. seconded.

20. Definition of hard drug differs from one person to another, so I would assume you would not get mad at someone who turned in a pot dealer for breaking the law.