Wow....just......wow...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Atlblazer, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Maybe it's because I'm sober, but I can't even laugh at that. It's just.. so.. dumb..

2. LOL, wow. That guys a loser. The worst thing I have snorted was a line or pepper. And I was dared to do it.

3. LAWLZ...PEPPER try snorting some crushed up dxm....woooo talking about a burn....

4. You can extract DXM into a pure powder/crystal form, then you can snort it. You might also be able to order it that way. Snorting any type of liquid is obviously not going to work. Well it will but....just no. Sometimes snorting water after snorting something helps it get it all up there, but thats a whole different thing.

5. Yeah thats what I do sometimes when railing lines of stuff. I will snort the line, then snort a little bit of water, lift my forehead to open the passages then breath in through nose hard a couple times.

6. I don't know. There hasn't been a drug yet that I have snorted that burned as bad as that. lol Crushed DXM? You mean from an extraction?

7. I wish...hahaha I crushed up a tripple c lol just to see if it would do shit.