Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wow just wow...(storytime lol)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc9391, Aug 4, 2010.

1. so last night me and 2 of my really close friends were gonna smoke. My friend bought a bong yesterday and we bought a quarter. we get to his house and its like 10 at night and we start blowing right away. my friend hits the bong first, then i do, then i pass it to my other friend (who i guess is sort of a beginner hes smoked before but not for like 4 months) and he BLOWS into the BONG. i go wtf are u doing dude and he got all the rest of the bud on the floor.. he said he thought blowing into the bong would make it bubble and thats how we made it bubble.. wow i mean.. has anyone else met someone that inexperienced that they dont even think they have to inhale?

2. Yeah, I packed a fat bowl in my bubbler to enjoy with my boy and his friend who was trying bud for only like his second time. We both take good rips of it and we pass it to him and he can't seem to get a hit. Finally he blows in and water comes spouting out of the middle like a fountain and soaks all the bud. Needless to say I was pissed, but all was not lost as we simply set aside that wet bud and smoked it the next day.