Wow...just picked up possibly the best stuff I've ever had...

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I picked up an 8th today from a buddy of mine. He said it was called Queen Kush. We smoked a couple of bong loads of it, which turned out to be a mistake on my part. For about 10 minutes I almost couldn't handle it. I was sweating and my heart was racing. Then the body high got so intense my whole body went all tingly and then just went completely numb. I couldn't even think or move. I tried to tell a story about a movie but forgot what Ben Affleck's name was. For the life of me I just could not remember it. Overall just a brutal high until I started to come down a bit. And sorry, but I don't have any pics right now. I would take one with my cell phone but it'd just be blurry and wouldn't show any detail anyway. Has the classic kush taste and smell, with large fluffy and dense light green nugs with plenty of frost and dark orange hairs. Reminds me a lot of OG Kush in both taste and high.

2. Id smoke that:D

3. This thread DELIVERS!!

4. [​IMG]

stuff looks great

5. looks good! what area do you live in? there's been some "queen kush" goin around here. forgot what it looks like though.

6. haha damn this is awesome!

7. I live around the St. Cloud area of Minnesota. This is actually the first I've heard of this strain. And sorry about the two threads everyone haha, I was so excited at how good it was I just had to share.

8. im gonna rep OP cause he's a smooth criminal

smooth thread deliverer

nice nugs.

yesterday i got a pretty bad batch, considering my area ONLY has dank.
    its prob like headies or 'good' weed. but has some leaves

upon picking it up i was pretty happy, it look like a nug more balanced in thc and cbd and a like the high would be kick ass. im pretty sure it is

look of nug doesnt always mean best, but yours is good shit regardless

CHEERS bong hits up:bongin:

9. :hello:

10. did anyone else masturbate to this?

11. Hahaha, There would be absolutely NO bashing of UPS if this was how they rolled. I would be ordering shit via UPS every damn day. :D :bongin:

12. Tip for the future, just upload your pics here at GC, much safer, and easier, and you get a thumbnail, not just a link to click on. When in your thread or reply, click on Manage attachments (If in quick reply, hit advanced first), then browse to your pics and click upload. And NICE buds. Looks tasty.

13. They would probably be raped very frequently.

LOL!

14. LOL this is the first time I've ever said "pics or it didn't happen" and OP came back with pics.

:smoke:

15. :smoke::smoke:Nice bro enjoy it! I remember a year ago when I had the same experience with a bud called White Tiger, it blew my mind. Smoooke it up!

Is it a sativa or indica dominant, or kinda even hybrid?

16. This thread is everything I thought it would be and more!

17. I'm almost 100% positive it's indica dominant, as the body buzz starts to really overtake the head high when it fully kicks in.