Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow... it's way too much now.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Synthos420, May 19, 2010.

1. Its going to suck for about 4-5 days then its just like word im not smoking again....

Also you will more than likely keep getting head aches, find it hard to sleep, be drowsy, mean to other, very sensitive... Thats how i was when i stopped for a month.

2. 1oz/week isnt that bad.

This is my experince after 1year + of daily toking.

between my gf and I we spend 50 to 250 a week on smoke. no matter how much or little we smoke we start running low after 10 days. So to save money we went from dank to reggie and cut out most recreational smoking.

the biggest way *again for us personally* was to just buy less. and a little self control.

3. This could totally be in my head :) but....

I find that if I alternate between two different strains that I don't develop much tolerance. So one night i'll smoke one strain, and the next night I smoke a different one. It works for me so thought I'd mention it and see if anyone else has noticed the same thing.

4. really? you lucky bastard.

5. 10 days will completely remove your tolerance , it takes 10 days exactly. Anything pasted that is overkill.

6. I was in the same boat as you not too long ago - I was selling at my college, but I didn't sell to make money, I sold to smoke for free. Hence, I was smoking about 2 ounces between me and a few close friends per week. Similar build too: 6'3 185lbs. I ended up taking a 3 month tolerance break, sort of unplanned. I had quit for 2 weeks for a drug screening for my summer internship, and about a week into quitting I decided I would go the entire summer. First time I blazed afterwards, I couldn't even finish a blunt of dank between four of us. I passed after the second roto. So my vote? Yes, it's worth it.:smoke:

7. I think you should slow down a bit, like maybe a quarter oz a week. You still get to smoke a g every day, and that doesnt even count whatever your friends may throw in when you hang out. For me, 2 .5 g joints every day after coming home is just fine.

edit: or just grow it. There's nothing really wrong with how much you're smoking, it just seems like a ton of money that could be used on other stuff. So if you've got the space, grow a few plants and enjoy

8. I took a 1 week break and it was great for about a week...and then it went back to normal haha

that's a lot of money on ganj, but I guess as long as you can afford it, more power to ya. :smoke:

9. Happens to me too man

10. Thanks guys! Got incredibly baked last night. Feelin' confident about today and forward I think I'm gonna quit for awhile.

11. You're going to want to go buy some melatonin pills so you can fall asleep at night.

Not being able to fall asleep is the hardest part of T breaks for me.

12. Lol you live in the 954 too man? If you live near the Hollywood/Pembroke Pines area & burn that much then you gotta know that head shop "Cosmic Charlies"... they sell cheap vaporizers! You'll get higher, and more uplifting lifts off less herb - therefore saving alot of $$$ in the long run. Think it's worth the investment... :hello:

13. I'm not trying to offend or insult you, but a functional alcoholic is still an alcoholic. If you can be blitzed and still operate, then you def have your high under control. Doesn't mean you have addiction under control.

But I digress... Good job on quitting. I hope it goes well for ya. GC is routing for ya! :hello:

14. North Eastern Broward. Almost as far as you can go without exiting Ft. Lauderdale. Only store I go to around here is The Peace Pipe. Lol it's nice they got some sick pieces.

15. K so what if you just get 2 ounces a week that are already paid for does this count as being addicted also? :rolleyes: I'd say thats an extremely well functioning addict at least?

16. I'm on one of my regular 1-week T-Breaks. I just say "fvck it, dont do it." every time I think about tokin up. You HAVE to be strict with yourself, and if you stick to it, you'll feel better about it the longer you stay off it. After my week is done, and the day is finished, I reward myself with a bowl full.

Try it! Be serious about it and be strict. No exceptions.

17. Great idea about the melatonin pills, but get the ones that dissolve under your tongue, any other ones didn't work very well IMO. I had 1 mg dissolve-ables that worked 3x better than the 3mg that you swallow.

Usually when I run out of weed it takes longer to fall asleep. Usually when I smoke I fall right asleep when I go to bed, but when I stop/run out it usually takes 10-20 minutes, what it was before I started smoking regularly.

18. It would help a lot!

19. Lmao you evidently haven't visited Jamaica... there's Rastas there who can burn over a Q.P. in a SINGLE day!!! Yes a 1/4 OF A POUND IN UNDER 24 HOURS lol :smoke:

Thats even more than Bob Marley normally did!!! (1 pound a week)

20. Yeah too bad that the younger generation of growers in Jamaica are moving away from traditional strains like Lambs Breath in favor of higher yield, faster maturing crops these days :( It's sad.