Wow...it was the weed all along

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tyrone_C, Apr 16, 2006.

1. sounds kinda strange you'd trip harder on 1.8g from smoking weed than 9g and not; but weed definitely can make tripping a lot more intense especially if you haven't smoked in a while

whenever I smoke weed like an hour or two after I peak everything starts to get pretty crazy again. most people underestimate it, but weed can be pretty powerful

2. Mushroom potency can vary so much you can never really accurately dose. The weed didnt make it that much better, you just got some better shrooms with better genetics

3. Wow, this thread is 3 years old.

4. I can't speak for anyone else but back in the day my friends and I did alot of shrooms, from fresh to freeze dried and everytime all we did was laugh over nothing for 5hrs straight, the only thing I've ever hallucinated on was acid and peyote, and man you see alot of crazy shit on those two In my humble opinion you can't hallucinate on marijuana unless your mentally impaired....roswell

5. Sometimes we just need a litle toke to remove our inhibitions on our minds and let our imaginations take us over

6. yeah although i have had some open eyed visuals and believe a trip like this is possible on nothing, but weed. i don't think it's possible to have that kind of effect with such a small amount. i would say at least .75 of some real dank to get that effect, but i have been wrong before, so if you can get that with just .25 then fuck man. have fun :D

7. this story sounds kind of false..... Ive smoked with newbies an they think they halucenate casue they dont know what being high is going to feel like so they start geting high how they think it would be. But iove never heard of that. You must have goten somelaced weed. Howdo you know it wasnt laced becasue its all over town that means nothing that only means your town is full of laced weed wich woudl be awsomne depending on what s in it but stil this story is realy streching it

8. dude i only triped shrooms once and i smoke a blunt in the peak and my body floated apart it flet like and whole world was swayin hard then i passed out for a lil bit then woke up still trippin ahah

but i triped acd alot more times liek 7 and weed defently helps alot it doesnt get you high like normal but i makes ur trip harder alot harder

i feel like the weed makes u think and zone on shit and thats when u trip hard on the cid the hardest ahah:smoke:
    whats ever if it does nothin to u then dont smoke it but triped without weed and i wont ever trip again without the weed if i want a hard trip

9. I wish i still had the tolerence i did when i first started burning like when 3-4 hits of a bowl got you retarted. and a gram lasted me a week. now i have to smoke at least a dime to get high. and no matter how mutch i smoke i cant get as high as i used to.

10. Shrooms can affect you for over a year. I used to be kinda addicted to them haha. Lot of side effects, all positive but I get visuals from weed all the time because of my psychedelic drug use. It got old so the slight visuals arent really exciting and I dont really notice them anymore. Weed is actually classified as a hallucinogen anyways, high dose in a comfortable setting and hallucinations might occur.

11. I tripped a few times from weed before haha. But a few days ago I smoked maybe a gram of some no name dank and I Made a full 5 min song in my head ... Like a whole so e and lyrics lol I wish they had a machine that took what your think and put it on a screen. That would be amazing :p

12. I really beg to differ, I definitely felt an effect from weed while I was doing the other two things that you're not supposed to talk about here.