Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wow is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by what65, May 23, 2009.

1. its my first time being high and i havent done any other drugs but alcohal before

i thought weed was just like being drunk and sort of woozy but right now i feel like what is desribed in acid/salvia/peyote/4th plateu dxm

basically if i dont move i start floating.. and ill think i dissolve into particles my vision is shaking so bad i cant see anything it feels like everythung is a mile away 1 minute in real life feels like 2 hours

im typing very fast somehow hitting the right keys while i float arond

i plunge into an abyyss i think ill die i feel so strange

is weed supposed to give you this kind of body high and fucked up thoughts? 120 pounds, smoked 2 grams (beasters), second time (no tolerance)

i mean i think fuuuucked up things and it took me 4 hours (felt like it) to sign up for this website i keep falling through my body andshit

and no not laced

2. 2 grams by yourself, the second time??? doubt it, but yeah your high, now relax and enjoy it:smoking::smoking:

3. hahahaha dude i when i was high the first time was 1st pd in math class i when i looked away from my arms, i thought they were literally melting off. hahahaha ive never been that high since

4. yeah is that odd? I rolled a very loose fat joint and just inhaled the whole thing waiting 1 second between each hit

anyways anyone know if this is normal? i mean really my vision is so different, my body is all numb and feels not connected to me, i think weeird shit like symbols and messages and think stuff i cant explain in words

:(??

5. Enjoy it while it last.:smoking:: You might not ever get that high from weed again.

6. yes its normal, i wish my highs were still like that.
    i still cant believe you smoked a 2 gram joint by yourself, being the first/second time you smoke.
    but again try to relax listen to some music and enjoy it:smoking:

7. This is very true. Have fun and enjoy the ride. :D

8. Yeah that's how it was for me when I first started smoking . Now-a-days when I smoke I just get happy and relaxed (which I actually prefer more than the psychadelic high) .

9. I wanna be that high : (

10. Yes that's normal, just relax and embrace it

11. Thats why they have mushies, for different kinds of highs. Salvia also works.

12. ah the memories =] your first few times are extreamly intese after that the highs get different they are still good but its a lot better then being drunk

13. Man... Im SOOO Jealous.

14. Its all good bro, itll be over in 2 hours or so.

15. Does it feel like stuff is flashing in front of ur eyes rite? Nd everything u think feels like its a solid object but at the same time not? yeah i used to think of blank Word documents, and Marges (from the Simpsons) hair, and also sum shit i dnt evn kno were it came from, dam i cant wait till i get enuff money to move out my parents house

16. Man I've only been high twice, having my third time tomorrow a month after 2 bad experiences. I was seeing shit out of the corner of my left eye and anytime I focused on something I couldn't look away and I would get really dizzy like I was about to puke. But if I kept moving my eyes which I was doing because I was paranoid as hell, I got really anxious and just more paranoid. I threw up all my food (easter dinner went bye bye) both times and never wanted to do it again, but when I think about it both times I was getting mad tripped out by my friends who were playing crazy weird music and making me watch brokeback mountain which was making me want to go nuts.

oh, and the first time it was a 4.20g blunt of diesel/purple kush that my friends made for me and I shared it with two other dudes, but they told me to PUFF PUFF PUFF pass instead of the normal 2. so I got 15 hits in off that, and I guess that explains why I was high for 5 1/2 hours

17. You might want to try it alone. Just chill in a safe place with some nice music on and relax. :) But also remember that weed isn't for everyone. Just remember it's only weed, and try to enjoy the ride.

18. you are very high. dont try to fight it. just relax and enjoy. maybe next time smoke a little less. Once you smoke over like a dub as a new smoker, your not realling going to get much higher. Think of it as exponentially decreasing to the point where it is no longer economical to smoke.

19. haha i love these threads they make me jealous, i wanna be that high again!

20. Yeah I'm gonna chill out tomorrow night after a long day of work.. already have my 20% more bag of spicy sweet chili doritos and I have half a pie of baked ziti pizza and a peanut butter sandwich pre-made just in case my munchies get intense. My urges to eat are kind of bad because I'm a marathon runner and when I'm not running I'm starving.