Wow is all I got to say

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bkadams, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So went to my usual dealer sometimes they have horrible weed and sometimes its fire and usually get a good deal.Except this time I went up and they had some high mids it looked like and there was mostly shake looks like someone took the leaves from a harvest and ground it up and dump it in with some nugs..

The thing is they don't smoke but there into other hard drugs so they dont really see a difference should I try to tell them about how there getting ripped off or just let it be and wait till they get better stuff?Last time I tried telling him about a batch of bad weed he got all pissy so not so sure what to do.

So any of you got any suggestions or maybe your own similar stories of seeing bad weed?

2. Yea, find a dealer who at least smokes. If your dealer isn't willing to admit he had subpar ganja, it's definatly time for a new hook up.

3. My dealer doesn't smoke and it's always legit. The best dealers don't smoke. Don't get high off your own supply. First rule in the book of dealing.

4. [quote name='"blazedasfuck"']My dealer doesn't smoke and it's always legit. The best dealers don't smoke. Don't get high off your own supply. First rule in the book of dealing.[/quote]

You have to atleast know for yourself what you are selling. Always buy for a little to try ;p.

5. The best dealers will tell the truth, in my opinion..

6. Yes, like if somebody wants a half eighth and it's the ned of the bag and theres a little more shake than usual give them 2 grams and tell them what's up and ask if they still want it.

7. [quote name='"blazedasfuck"']My dealer doesn't smoke and it's always legit. The best dealers don't smoke. Don't get high off your own supply. First rule in the book of dealing.[/quote]

That only really is applied to harder drugs, most weed dealers I know sell to smoke for free.

8. lol the shit isnt crack cocaine, its weed, there is no way the best dealer wouldnt smoke, they gotta know their product because green comes in so many different varieties and potencies. i think it applies to harder drug mostly because of the tendency to get hooked

but anyways i wouldnt fuck with anybody who sells shake, it seems like it would be too easy to sell some ground up synthetic or some other bullshit and pass it off as "shake"

9. Maybe i'll be the douche california elitist and say just get a card, but getting a card does help out a ton...I get it delivered to my friends place, pretty much every day at 10. a.m. never a problem always tip pretty big and they remember me. Strains are decent quality ranging on average for an eighth of medicine from 35-55 an eighth and ounces as low as 200 of pretty high grade strains...but of course if your state isn't one eligible for MMJ than you could always just search around..and keep searching....

10. get new dealer cause what if he constantly gets bad shit cause he dont know what hes buyin and his dealer knows he doesnt know

11. Well there's going to be shake at the end of a bag, I'm not talking about like a bag of just shake like some shake at the bottom of the nuggets. The rule does apply because if you smoke all your shit you need to charge higher prices to make a profit. And this is the last post I'm going to make on the subject because I think it could escalate into an argument (a dumb one) and might be bending the rules a little bit.

12. all the best weed dealers smoke. they have the best weed. lol lmfao getting high off your own supply like weed is crack.

13. That's a crack commandment, not a weed commandment.

14. You see, i can't smoke. BUT, anyone who smokes my shit, i ask them their opinions on it. And, i will tell anyone who hits me up just that.

"i cannot tell you first hand how good it is, but smells dank, looks dank, and from what people have told me its pretty bomb"

If someone mentions it is harsh, ill let them know. If its just mids, ill let them know. If it has some extra moisture to it, ill mention it. However, people will try to lowball you if you admit to some shit like that. Which is why most dealers deny it. However, im comfortable enough with my shit that im not budging on my prices, unless i get terrible reports from it.

In my experiences, honesty is the best. Now, i would suggest finding someone else. Unless, you have no other options. In which case, if you go over there and he pulls out some nasty shit, tell him it doesnt look as good as his other batches and youd rather wait for new stuff, thank him for taking the time to let you check it out, and be on your way.

15. look for someone else depenable. when you do, put ur current guy on the back burner.

16. Not everybody on this forum is from Cali.. There is like two fucking states that have cards and shops and its Cali and Colorado correct me if i am wrong. And I don't need a medical card anyways because no doctor needs to tell me if i should or shouldn't smoke weed :D plus all i do is get in a car and drive to my dudes house, who sells straight fire, and it's always good, if he is not there then his girl is and gets it for me.

So it's just like a shop, because it's the same quality and same prices and always good, with out paying 120$ for a dumb card that says my doctor thinks smoking weed would help me.

17. [quote name='"grasscitybadass"']

Not everybody on this forum is from Cali.. There is like two fucking states that have cards and shops and its Cali and Colorado correct me if i am wrong. And I don't need a medical card anyways because no doctor needs to tell me if i should or shouldn't smoke weed :D plus all i do is get in a car and drive to my dudes house, who sells straight fire, and it's always good, if he is not there then his girl is and gets it for me.

So it's just like a shop, because it's the same quality and same prices and always good, with out paying 120$ for a dumb card that says my doctor thinks smoking weed would help me.[/quote]
    More states than that. Corrected :p

18. Please tell me what ones then that actually have a card system and a shop were you can go? I thought those were the only two, I am looking to move out of New York into a state that's like that, but not cali because that state is just garbage, and Colorado is still pretty far and colder.