wow im very lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by maggot13, Jun 14, 2009.

1. #1 maggot13, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    last week i was with my friend and we were driving to his house in my car planning on taking a few bong rips. Im sitting at a red light and notice a police officer behind me. once the light turns green i notice flashing lights behind me and i pull over to the side. My friend who is always paranoid is freaking out because we are blazed from smoking earlier. The officer comes to my door and tells me ive been driving without insurance and that hes going to have a tow truck come and tow me. I already expected all that to happen but i played it to the officer that having no insurance was new to me.

He tells my friend and me to step out of the car and sit on the curb. While we are sitting the cop ask if its alright to search my car and i tell him sure i assumed there was nothing in the car. Next thing i know the cop finds my friends bong with water in it and spills the bong water all in my car. I start freaking out because in my pocket i have 2 bags of weed on me and i got a bubbler in my back pocket. Also my friend has a bag on him and his bowl. next thing i know he finds a bowl in a pouch behind the passenger seat. my friends telling me how we are fucked if he searches us. thats when i start sweating my ass off and everythings going slow mo as im still high as fuck.

The cop comes over to us with the bong in his hand and a empty plastic bag. He starts questioning us about the bong and my friend tells him its his and we explained how we smoked all the weed at my house earlier that day. The cop than asks us if we have anything in our pockets and we both respond with no than silence happens which felt like an hour. The cop responds that hes not going to do anything about what he found and puts everything back in my car. He than just walks to his car and leaves while my friend and me hop into the towtruck.

Later that day i searched my car again and i found brass knuckles which of course are illegal and the cop had to see it since they were laying in my back seat. I got off very very very lucky. I almost shit myself because of that. I always thought there was nothing in my car i guess when i have friends in my car they like to leave shit behind.

2. u r lucky..he coulda reamed ya

3. [​IMG]

thats actually pretty badass, we need more cops like that

4. Don't believe this at all, but why the fuck would you let him search your car anyway?

5. "I do not consent to any searches, sir"

Learn those words, they will prove useful.

6. You think he made this all up :confused:

7. #7 maggot13, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    [​IMG]

Heres my proof bro. i just dont type paragraphs of made up stories. And sadly when a cop pulls you over for unregistered plates they have the right to search your car with me agreeing or disagreeing.

8. read i wasnt stupid and didnt flip on the cops so got away with it

yes exactley iknow so many ppl that are all like fuckyou to the cops
    dont do that i learned this in hischool all the bitchy teachers i was really nice to and they were nice back...so yeah

9. i was going to read this thread... but man, that too many words with little organization... i cant do it, i just cant...

10. ya i noticed it looked like shit. i fixed it up now.

11. awesome i just read it... haha thats sweet man you got lucky as shit

12. I guess I'm too biased towards cops to ever believe they'd be nice for a chance and not bother with stoner shit lol, my bad man.

13. now remove that picture, you dont want the whole world knowing where you live. :)

14. Wow...

Thats fucking nuts main.

He coulda got you for a buncha shiet, And how'd he know you aient have insurance?

Wrong plates? No tags? Previously pulled over?

You got off real easy.

My pops got rolled not long ago, Lucky they aient searched him, In a rough hood, Stolen TV in the passenegr seat, Vicodins in his pocket, Heater under the seat.

Got him for no insurance and wreckless driving, That was lucky but in court they fucked him.

Owes damn near 4 G's over it.

15. the cop scanned my plates when i was chilling at a red light. it popped up as unregistered. Dude that sux for your pops i got lucky cause the next day i showed up at the court house and they dropped all my charges cause i havent been in any other trouble while driving

16. Orly?

Attached Files:

17. I love it when I come upon a really fucking cool cop. They're few and far between, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.