wow i'm an idiot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YoungMoney111, Dec 30, 2008.

1. the other night, i was out and about not really doing anything, just moseying around town very high. my friend calls me and asks if i want to go to his house for the night. i call my mom to make sure its ok (i am still a senior in high school) and she says its fine so i head over. like 15 minutes later, i suddenly think, "Did I call my mom yet?". I spend a good ten minutes racking my mind to try and remember if i called her, and I eventually come to the conclusion that I had not. I call her again and ask the exact same question as before. She is like "you already asked me that" and i realize my mistake. I try to mumble an excuse about how someone had grabbed my phone before so I hadn't really heard her, but I obviously had because i had finished the conversation and said goodbye on the first call. She didn't make a big deal of it but she was obviously suspicious. i felt like the biggest dumbass.

2. hahaha nice story

thats some shit, but thats a pretty good excuse on the spot .

3. Ye, that happens when you need to call someone while being stoned =D

the other day i was looking for my contact lenses.. after 20 minutes of looking i figure there already in my eyes -_-

4. I've done this a few times before myself. haha

5. Check your call logs?

6. hate to jump on the wagon, but its happened to me too

7. Bingo.

8. I've done that, but not so much calling, just trying to remember if I put something somewhere... or yeah, stuff like that.

Sometimes I ask what's for dinner like 4 times.

9. qft..

10. Haha, I've done that plenty of times.

11. Hahah, thats what I was thinking :confused:

12. yea i guess checking my call logs was an idea that my high mind failed to produce

13. qft.

i was gunna mention call logs but i already knew that would be your response . lol

14. Haha, i did the same thing not too long ago. I called at around 12:30 while she was sleeping and said, can you come pick me up in the morning 'cause i have to go to work. "Yep, that's fine, what time do you want to be picked up?" "Uhh, around 11 and i'm at Joe's"

Next day, i get the "thanks for letting me know where you were"

I was super baked that night so i had no memory of doing this

"Uhh, yeah no problem..." :p

15. i do that while im not high:hello: its cause usually when i ask a question im not paying attention when i ask something :p

16. Lmao! Glad I'm not the only one.

I was gonna mention the call logs as well, but I know when I'm high I barely remember I have a phonebook on my phone.