wow, I wish I could get my hands on some real psychadelics

Discussion in 'General' started by hoyt414, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Like acid. 'round these parts, the only thing you can ever get is shitty ass weed, pain pills (on occasion), and mushrooms (on very rare occasions).

i hate my town, so so much.

2. just grow bro. it will save you a lot of money too. its really not that difficult and is fun to do

3. True. sporeworks.com for the spores, and they can link you to the mycobags. It's easy, inject the bag with the spores. put it in a warm dark place for 3-4 wks. the substrate in the bag will turn white, then just give it some light. No special lights needed. They will start sprouting, and you can enjoy Fresh shrooms whenever you want. Make some tea and trip balls.

4. Zoomers are pretty easy to grow on your own, dxm can be kind of fun if you do some reading before hand, and theres always legal stuff that you can get off the internet - LSA (MG seeds are better than HBWR for this in my experience), and Salvia is crazy shit.

Acid is fun, but hard to find unless you know a chemist or something.

5. DXM is actually pretty interesting if you know kind of what you might get... but hold out for some acid, you'll get it when you need it most hopefully, it's an amazing thing!

6. I got some bunk ass acid last night =\. Fuck that.

7. i used to do dxm a lot, it was fun, but then i read stories about dxm addiction and how it is related to pcp and all sorts of nasty shit, and i decided to quit doing that shit, or at least quit doing it a lot

and as far as LSA goes, I just tried it last night for the first time, via Hawaiian baby woodrose

8. aww man it was bunk! That shit sucks SO bad dosen't it!?

9. DXM, Ketamine and PCP are all related, infact there's something else in the family of dissociatives that almost all of us have done... Nitrous Oxide.