WOW! i was amazed by this 11 year old!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MiamiDadeKryp, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Okay, I live in a pretty decent neighborhood compared to places i used to live. This place seems to have alot of Jamaicans though. I know many people here smoke weed. There is a guy who chills in building 10 on the stairs that serves like its nothing. Just a little intro.

So 10:00 hits and i decided i would smoke a blunt outside. Money is kinda low right now so my stash is just some mids. nothing special. Since i live in an apartment complex theres like 3 story buildings with stairs everywhere. Im heading to the back stairs and i see this little kid looking out as if hes paranoid. as he get closer to him, i see hes rolling a blunt! I told him im cool, showed him my dutch and bud. i asked him how old he was, and he was like "uhm... 11" he was obviously jamaican hes shirt told me this. so he proceeds to roll a blunt that surpasses my blunt rolling ability. so now im kinda like wtf? i light mines up and lean against the wall, while hes adding the finishing touches on his L while we share a little convo.
    aparrantly his name is dime?

me: so how long you been hitting the herb?
    dimes: umm almost 3 years. i smoke alot though.
    me: damn kids start earlier and earliar now a days.
    dimes: yeah, you could say that *starts lighting his well rolled blunt*
    me: who taught you how to roll?
    dimes: just picked it up somehow. my dad smokes alot to.
    me: so whatchu smokin on?
    dimes: nothing really special. but it does the job.

so he has his session and i have mine. this kid is doing a whole bunch of smoking tricks *i guess trying to show off*
    doing the french inhale, ghost inhale, taking like 20 second hits and shit.

im playing it off as if its nothing special, hes prolly smokin just regs anyway.
    so he goes " switch right quick"

so we switch blunts. he hits mine as if its nothing. procedding to talk during the hit.
    and i hit his, quite big thinking it was regs and immediately started choking my ass off!!
    i felt i great difference in high in just two hits! i was like yo what the fuck is this shit? hes starts laughing and says just some decently potent ganj. nothin special. and he tells me that i need to get off the regs cause it fucks up my mind..
    we switch back blunts and he says that hes gunna take a walk. so i give him a handshake and he dips out. then i remember. holy shit that kid was fucking 11.

note* ive been smoking for nearly 4 years. quite tolerant. and smoke dank pretty often.
    his shit was almost like one of the best weeds ive smoked.:confused::eek:

2. That is pretty crazy
    11 years old...

That kid is awesome...

3. Youngling's can be cool to I guess, haha. I think I would've felt morally incorrect to smoke with an 11 year old, but at the same time the way you described him, he seems to know what he's talking about...

4. Damn. Thats all I got to say.

5. crazy man... just crazy...

6. Be careful. You don't want a big 6'6 300 pound Jamaican man coming up and asking, "What the fuck you smoking marijuana with my son for?" "did you give it to him? he's 11 you sick fuck."

7. "Next thing you know, he pulls out a guitar and plays like Jimi Hendrix!" Haha, he sounds like a cool kid, man.

8. the thing is. as i was enjoying the high in my crib, i started questioning myself as a stoner lmao.. then i went into denial. i was like noway that kid is 11! he has to be like 13 or 14.
    * i started at 13* he looked very mature for an 11 year old. hes was like 5 ft. very dark, pretty long dread locks if u could call them that,they were pretty skinny though. but you could tell by his face he couldnt have been older than 14.

9. what about his voice if he was really 11 it would be really high and if he was 14 it would kind of be changin

10. naw it was kinda low for an 11 year old. but then again. weed does that to your voice.

11. Haha thats crazy. I met some jamaican rasta guy when I went to miami. He was smokin up at the same spot of the hotel I was at, and we had a little sesh with my bowl. He was like 25 though, lol. Fresh from jamaica, he had a HARSH accent. It was pretty cool.

12. That would be funny if the kid asked to smoke you out with some of his dank diggity nugg:smoking::hello:

13. living in miami for awhile, i came to grow a liking to jamaicans. ive had many jamaican dealers, who used to sell some dank for cheapo depo prices like 35 an eighth. there so cool and down to earth. and there not ignorant at all. accept the ones from overtown and shit. i hate them lmao.

14. Read the story the kid said his dad smokes alot.

15. i was so into that story.. i feel like i can picture the kid haha and he sounds like the man

future marley? maybe?

16. Dude thats fucking awesome, try to find him again

17. So, my dad smokes, but I don't think he would've taken kindly to someone over 18 smoking with me when i was 11.

18. That's awesome, but be very careful smoking weed even around a kid of that age... you would be fucked even if you weren't smoking and he was.

19. Sounds like a smart kid. Already acting much older. Hopefully he just skips the dumbass destructive kid stage

20. man i was smokin at 11, but that dude seems like hes like a middle aged blade.. thats nuts man.