Wow, I puked from being too high!

Discussion in 'General' started by ThunderFuck, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Well this saturday, I picked up a 1/4oz of sum northern lights, pretty good stuff, then blasted over to my buddie's house to smoke. Smoked around 6 bowls out of a spoon wiht 3 people, and then my friend goes and gets the gravity bong with a 2l pop bottle. I smocked two bowls of that to myself and was VERY high. The high started out as the most instense head high I have ever had. Thoughts rushing, and just trippin out! Then after like 40min the high turned into a full own body numbing buzz that indicas are famous for, and my body just couldnt handle that. I started to get dizzy and had to get sum fresh air. As I was trippin over my balls from this bud, I felt those all to familure heaves comin on, and pretty soon i puked all over the place. Puking while blazed freaked the shit out of me. Felt like giving birth out of my mouth.

In my 4 years of smoking, I have never gotten this high, nor have I ever puked.

Anyone else puke from being too high, because I think its no common at all?

2. I felt sick from eating to much when I was high. Laced maybe?

3. when you puke from pot, then you know your stoned. Its happened to me a few times. If I do Gbong rips, occasionally I will puke and then Ill be soo high that I cant do anything. I guess its the typw of weed that does that to me. I dunno though. just personal experience.

4. i dont puke when i drink, or when i smoke, but when i mix the two and i do a lot of both i get the spins....... that is when i puke like a teenage girl.

5. i get sick sumtimes from waterfalls and gbongs, but after a while i feel fine and im stoned like no other...i crash really hard tho

6. Most likely you just had some throat irritation from the smoke (gravity bongs will do that), and the muscles in your throat were kind of convusling (not literally, but shaking... you know what I mean). So your body may have thought you needed to throw up, or maybe the irritation in your throat just caused you to puke (same concept as sticking your finger down there).

7. u get laughed at if you do that 'round here

8. I've done it about 3 times, always on brownies.

9. only time i puked from smokin was because i was new to the hole thing... me n my cuz were smokin and i made a bowl from a 20oz bottle. i wound up inhalin plastic fumes and i puked and blacked out... but after that when i sat down i felt fuckin great :D

10. when i first started smoking, i got a 20 bag of stress and a $15 spoon and smoked the whole bag in my bathroom during a "shower." I puked...:devious:

11. I've puked twice from bud. First time was with my old steamroller, and the second time was with my boy's bong. The weird thing is that I wasn't even all that baked either time, but my highs were not pleasurable at all. Both times involved rushing thoughts in my head that I couldn't focus on. I then got dizzy and puked.

12. same shit happened to me

it cant be helped so dont worry about it

13. that ALMOST happened to me once...this kid showed up at my friends place, and somehow i knew the kid from way back when, so it was funny and he had a J in his mouth and me and him smoked like 4 J's, everyone else took like 1 hit but no one wanted it so we kept smokin and i was so fucked up i just sat there, staring, i felt like i was gonna puke after a while so i wen outside, whcih did help...people were smoking cig's inside too and that always makes me sick..

14. Yeah i've felt queasy a few times but never puked. (Though I could understand it)

Back when i first started smoking i got body stones and got the spins (maybe twice) but back then when i first started smoking I was smoking with people who had already been smoking a long time and we seriously went ALL OUT.

i'm not a small person so my tolerance and lung capacity was pretty high, we were doing hotknives with butcher knives. Holllllllly fuck. :smoking:

15. Well I was certainly known to be the expierenced toker over there at the party, and they were sooo suprised that I puked.

The minute I started smoking bowls out of that massive G-bong over there at the party is when I really started to trip, and then eventually puked. If you do it right, you can get a whole bowl's worth of smoke into a large G-bong, and take it in all on one hit. And with chronic weed like I had, thats all ya need, one hit off of that G-bong. That is probably why I got too high, the G-bong kicked my ass pure and simple.

16. hah, i never had puked EVER .. then this one time i had a terrible cold/cough .. reminded me of when i had pnuemonia. ANYWHO .. i kept taking hits, every time coughing harder and harder .. soon enough i get some ash coming through the spoon and i coughed so fucking hard that i just threw up. It was kinda surreal puking when i felt perfectly awesome, besides the cough of course.

17. Know your limits. :)

18. Ill only puke when i drink. Or drink and smoke. never just smoking.

19. I threw up from smoking one time...i smoked alot that day...atleast a QP

20. happened to me two days ago
    also happens if i mix shots or beer with a lot of smoking
    .. or.. if i smoke a lot of weed