Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow!, I made these cookies and Wow...here my recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mjcapo, Aug 26, 2011.

1. #1 mjcapo, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    Super space blasting cookies:

20 grams of your finest,
    3 cups of oil (I used one cup of sesame oil and two cups of canola oil)
    3/4 cup of peanut butter and 1/4 of nutella
    1 tea spoon of salt
    1 cup of maple syrup
    1 tea spoon of baking soda, and
    3 cups of multigrain flower (you can use all purpose too)

This is what you do:
    1. decarb your finest - I put my 20 grams in the magic bullet make almost powder, put it in a aluminium foil in the oven for 25 minutes at 220 F. Always keep a close eye. Smell should be nice and may by strong but not smoke.

2. in a crock pot (low setting) I put my 3 cups of oil (in the crock pot, I also put lecithin, open about 10 pills - is supposed to aid to the binding of THC onto the Fat)

3. Once, step 1 was done, gently, I tossed my finest in the oil. I mixed it every 20 minutes (vigorously - be careful though to spill out). After 3.5 hours, I separate the finest from the oil. I ended up with 15oz of cannaoil - don't throwaway your herbs (see step 4)

4. put my cup of peanut butter and nutella in a pot and tossed in the finest I got from the oil into the mix (used the process to bind THC onto peanut butter), I mixed it very well and back in the oven covered for aluminum foil for 25 minutes at 320F.

5. once it was ready, I divided oil and peanut butter/nutella combo in two (approximately 10 grams in each batch of oil and peanut butter /nutella combo).

6. I used first batch to make 21 cookies. Each with approximately 0.5 gram of my finest; however, I think since I did not tossed out the herbs after the THC oil transfer process (in the crock pot), I believed they end up, somehow, more potent - one left me completely baked for 6 hours.

Cookie recipe:
    In one bowl, mix flower, salt, and baking soda.
    In another bowl, mix all other ingredients, oil (half of whatever you get from the 3 cups and 20 grams oil THC transfer process), peanut butter/nutella, and maple syrup.

Mix everything together (make 2 dozen medium cookies) each ready to make your head spin...

Put in the oven at 320 for 15 minutes. They should look a bit soft but as they get cold the harden enough to be a good treat. Don't let them cook for too long or they will be too hard.

This recipe, make my stash last longer.

Hope you like it.

2. Seems like waaaaaaaaaaay to much weed for a normal recipe unless you have easy access. Otherwise sounds tasty, pics?

3. #4 mjcapo, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    it is not too much weed 21 cookies 0.5grams each. I put away oil and peanut butter (with mj) to bake another 21 cookies later in about 2 weeks. One and half cookie get me as high as I like to be. Thus, the 20 grams should last me about 6 weeks - not too bad

So 20 grams yielded to a total of 42 cookies - my wife has enough with a third of one - I need one and half.