WoW I just tripped BALLS

Discussion in 'General' started by weedhead420, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Aight so I'm chillin at my house winding down my sunday just relaxing...But then all of a sudden I just get the urge to smoke some of my salvia...Now this is no ordinary 5x laugh a litlle bit salvia...This is SalviaZone:Infinity, the guy at the headshop litterally pulled me aside, looked me in the eyes and said " Be Careful".

Anyways I go and load me a fat ass bowl of of my straight tube and put on some Lazyboytv....The song I chose was inhale positivity because in my eyes it seemed fitting...I also had on my Xbox visualizations. Well I rip all of the salvia I loaded and hold it in for like 20 secs. I then put down my bong and turned on the song, leaned back and waited for the trip to begin

I HAVE NEVER TRIPPED SO HARD OFF SALVIA

whenever I leaned back my head suddenly cemented itself to the chair and despite my best efforts(me thrashing around on my couch) I could not break free...Then all of a sudden I am transported to some type of factory, I also now I was near the loading dock...Inside the factory there were workers who kept rolling me and un-rolling me inside of a carpet...There were also orders being barked out by a woman...although looking back i think it was just the song.Anyways somehow one of my hands break free from this zone and I somehow have my phone and It is dialing...At this point I have no idea what the fuck is going on so I start trying to communicate with whoever is on the line, this in turn pulled me out of my hallucination and put me back on my couch yelling at my phone feeling dazed and confused.

I later call the chick back and apologize for being so wierd and now here I am here

2. lol, yea right when i read about u putting on the xbox visualizations, I had a good idea that you didnt know what you were in for.....lol crazy shit huh.

3. Wow. I have never had any kind of experience with salvia like that before. Maybe I should get some of that stuff.

4. A gram of 20x will do it, I left the planet with only that:smoke:

5. Yeah I've never done anything that took over my brain like salvia.

6. yeah...i've had friends trip hard as fuck off 10x before...sometimes i dont think the extract level is even relevant, more important is if you inhale well and can hold it...you really need to know how to take a big hit to get the most outta salvia.

haha congrats on not killing yourself though, smoking that shit alone is scary as fuck

7. I was wearing only jeans once when I took a bong rip of salvia and I thought the whole world was made out of denim.

BTW, FaaipDeOiad: nice fucking picture and name. I'm listening to Third Eye by Tool as I write this and I almost shit myself when I saw your pic and name.

8. [​IMG]

damn dude i didn't know people tripped that hard off this stuff

sounds fun i tried it once when i was a lot younger it was weak

a kid i knew had the shit all the time but i dont think he tripped like that! :eek:

9. "The guy litterally pulled me aside and looked me in the eye."

lol. Classy move on his part, honestly. thats wicked funny. ive had some 11 and 16 x before ive never tried the 20 or anything above. most intense drug experience(s) of my life. donno if i'll ever be up for it again. i enjoyed the leaves with opium very much, too. it was probably the opium, though :cool:

10. first time i tripped off salvia was awesome. i had visuals and everything. i smoked 20x extract out of a bowl. the proper way to do it out of a bowl is you breathe in deep exhale and then hit it hold in for 10 seconds and the exhale and then repeat the process till the bowls cash. be careful though. some states are trying to make it illegal. kinda sux. but weed is 100 times better i dont care if salvia is gone but plz legalize weed in the states !
    Happy Smoking ! oHj33ze :smoking:

11. Yea, i'm not sure what it was either times I have done it. My friend that gave it to me is a light weight so it might have been a really low doseage.

12. 1 big ass hit of 20x and i was tripping that hard. I think some people just have more effects from it than others.

13. 15x salvia scared the shit out of me, i thought i didn't exist.

14. I am a major pothead but, recently bought some salvia online. I bought 1oz of leaves and lil bit of 5x and 10x extract(i have never used it). All I need to know is how you actually do it. Do you smoke it? Eat it? Put it in a tea? Im looking to enhance the mind.......so any feedback would be cool ...thanks

15. nice dude thats fuckin intense.

16. Aight guys I am really tripped out now....I make this thread then and decide to watch some t.v., Well I am flipping through the channels and I suddenly hit mtv. The guantlet was on and the task they were doing was rolling people up in rugs!!!!

I don't know what this means but I feel like it is a sign..there is no way it is a quincidence(sp?)

Any Ideas?

17. lol dude, for a second i was like "wtf?! did i double post?!"

haha man anything maynard touches is gold :) and his pairing with bill hicks for a short time was probably one of the most fortunate things america has ever seen :D

18. The first real trip i had on salvia was on some 20x Purple Sticky Salvia. I took one big hit and held it as long as I could (i could already tell I was about to be lost) then quickly took a second hit. I immediately fell over on my bed and started staring at my alarm clock really close up, and I thought the only thing that existed in the universe was the time 11:11 and i was not human but just part of this 11:11. Also at the same time I thought I lost (like a little kid) in a car dealership parking lot. These thoughts kept going over and over in my head until I slowly came out of it.

19. Haha thats cool. You probably saw a preview of that episode before you smoked and that was just floating around in your subconscious or you've got super natural powers. Funny though :D

20. I know for a FACT...that I did not see it, i never watch t.v. let alone MTV