Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow I just reached a milestone in my toking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrequentFlyerr, Nov 27, 2010.

1. I just woke up at 4:00am then I started toking and I realised "I'm soooooo fucking baked" and I looked at the time and it was 4:20. I think it boosted my high. I don't know what I'm saying. If this is unimportant then i don't know. I'm Very Stoned :smoke:

2. fuck man why you waking up at 4am for?? lol i need to go to bed, but im too lit. :smoking:

3. grats man, haha

4. lol that is nuts, after a certain point tho you might as well stay off it for a while and then hit it here and there to experience the ultimate ya dig

5. you know you're a stoner when you seem to catch 4:20 every time it comes around :smoke:

6. I always have a loaded bong nearby in case the magical numbers show up.

4:19 FUCK MAN I GOTTA HERB!!!

7. Im baked to hell too:eek::rolleyes::D
    I set my alarm to wake me up multiple times a night, hell ya its a costly way of smokin, but it's the shit.:confused::rolleyes::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. something like this happened to me once, i was so baked listening to a song on my ipod then went to change the song and it was 4:20, so i took a snapshot of that shit.