Wow i just got jakd. lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by txcolakid, Apr 10, 2009.

1. #1 txcolakid, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    So as i was going for my first outdoor guerilla grow, with only 1 girl, and sure enough on the 2nd week it got yankd from my spot. But it was too close to this trail and in the middle of the city. It was a somango, btw, does anybody know if mango are autoflowers? b/c my friend has a mom who is autoflowering but it is on 18/6 and under a mh. But it is producing nugs, like WTF. As for me getting jacked i was almost stoked b/c some kid who has now found this awesome lookin pot plant will hopefully get into growing, and i will of help spread the knowledge. So it is cool either way i got plenty more. But thats what i get for being a dummy about putting it in the middle of a field. hehe haha.

2. nice to see your not all insane about it.It blows when that shit happens got jacked several times in my life and always some ass too lame to plant a seed for himself.once they took two 6 footers pots and all from by back yard during a big storm in the middle of the night.Heard them talking about it later from my patch in the woods that was hidden better saying whats he gonna do call the cops.Needless to say I was not nearly as nice as you and did not have a oh well attitude assholes lost some tires for that one just for thier attitude.No cops needed and stay the fuck out of my yard.the local law at the time was pretty laid back about growing youself a little weed here so no excuses for the kind of trash that would steal from me,shit I give away weed to folks around here if they come and ask as long as they aren't greedy and a constant mooch.I can grow all I need and more and dont do it for a living I just like growing.For me growing is a high all in itself my first seed was planted 35 years ago and I still get that rush just seeing and really nice plant growing.A couple of plants in the woods dissapearing would just be part of the game

3. Hope you didnt pay money for it. Yeah you need to find a truly secluded spot. Where people simply dont go lol. Good luck.

And about the auto flower thing, i dunno what your really talkin about. Autos have very short lives and are small. Your friends is probably turning hermie from arbitrary light and possibly a half ass light scheduling (i did that once with some lights i had from home depot, didnt havea timer and just tryed my best to give it a good schedule :p, it was soo wack)

4. #4 txcolakid, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Like this is what im saying it is crazy. I am 100% sure it is on 18/6, i have nice timer, light, ballast hood, blah blah air cooled. We did have males in their like 6 weeks ago but pulled them immediately on the 4th node. I was thinkin the hermie thing or iono, i guess well see. I was about to go research the mango strrain and see whats up with it.