Wow Guy Has 500 lbs of Pennys...

Discussion in 'General' started by Good Barts, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Salty?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Guy is a moron. He apparently has a ton of time on his hands maybe he should use it to learn how to ride a bike.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You know who was the biggest chump in that whole thing.. the guy that got talked into driving penny dude and his thousand pennies to the DMV and then helping him to unload.

"Larry you got that van still right?"
    "Uhh yeah.. doh" <facepalm>

Penny dude punished so many people except probably the person who actually issued him the fine in the first place. He was pretty vague about what he was paying for so you know he isn't completely innocent.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yea he's making the people that aint got shit to do with his problem with the DMV count it...

5. LOL sarcasm at it's finest. I tip my hat to that man.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Don't worry, when I come to rule this kingdom in a 2020 election sweep I will send this man into the Ocean.

...Oh, he'll have a fuckin' boat, I mean...If he can't navigate it won't do him much good, but at least he won't drown for the first week.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  7. That's a lot of zinc.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm pretty sure that I read that the guy hired people to unroll all of the penny sleeves, took about four hours. So at least they were getting paid to do that.
    Than again this was on Facebook so it could be wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10 Deleted member 281310, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
    Lmao wtf!? why didnt they just divide 500 lbs by the wight of a penny?? they would've been done in 5 minutes. that comes out to only like $700-900 though?

• Like Like x 1
  10. i cant stop watching it though, it starts off with thise guy having the most salty face ever and ends with an old man counting pennies.... :lmafoe:

11. thats what you get if you work for the man lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not all pennies weigh exactly the same, especially with all the dirt and crap on them. Even small differences will add up to make a noticeable difference

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. What a fuckin boss. 2grand in pennies, no fucks given. Fuck the man attitude right there. He probably should have smoked a bowl though, probably wasted more money delivering the pennies, weight adds up for gas.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Old people love rolling coins though, probably got some old bitches wet just thinking about how many rolls they're gonna fill.

• Like Like x 1