Wow getting old

Discussion in 'General' started by realdealz28, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Wow finally realized later last night I'm not the young guy I once was....I noticed when something as simple as taking care my plants getting down there with them then I was stuck literally had to slowly bend myself back up roll off the drain table back to my feet lol wow age Never thoughtbe my enemy

• Like Like x 1
  2. You make me feel worried . ...

I'll be 24 this year ... ... and I haven't even traveled to the US ... .. lol

3. Boss I work twelve hour days in construction and have about ten years on you get back to me then.... That's what I'm saying by this just short time ago I wasa monkey around the plants I can do the same just has my joints sore as f**k beingsquated down like a bear pooping in the woods LOL I think you get me

4. Or ms.boss I should say

5. I'm feeling my age will be 40 soon lol!

6. Gosh I never used to feel locked up when I stay squatted or hell just set flat on ground still feel locked up after checking on babies maybe I should stretch more just don't remember being this hard to do

7. Stretching is real good!

8. It's all relative. Someday you'll think of this period of your life as being back when you were young.

9. This post wasn't to reflect age really just how hard it is to get around these damn plants... Something that use to be so easy for me could set on toes for hours now not so much lol like I said I basically had to roll off the drain table and step up....lol anyways these are my best years still I know that

10. I turned 21 and hate it. Wish I could repeat life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Still feel like I'm in my early 20s but that ship has long sailed.

Time is undefeated, it's a bit worrisome if you dwell.

12. I'm having a hard enough time turning 22. I wonder what turning 30 will be like.

I might not even celebrate lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum