wow. fruity F***** Pebbles

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Snowy Sessions, Jul 26, 2008.

1. well tha other night<, i toked 2 potent bowls outta ma bong like usual, so im pretty baked. an i go upstairs an get a mixing bowl full of fruity pebbles (and milk). i go back downstarirs and set it on my bed while i got "lords of dogtown" to watch, and tha bowl tipped. so im pissed that theres a lil milk on my bed. luckily i had paper towls, so i set tha bowl on tha floor while o cleaned up. thne when i went to throw out the paper toels, i stepped in tha bowl. i was sooooo pissed. lol. its kinda funny though,. and it felt mad gross.

2. Wow man thats sweet.

3. That sucks, but at least it's not as bad as what I did. I was really tired and baked and while trying to pick my roach clip off the floor I fell over. I pout my hand out to brace the impact, but unfortunately my leg bumped into the coffee table, knocked my mug off, and the fucker rolled right under my hand as it landed. It only got cut in once spot when the mug broke, but it was the deepest non-surgical cut I've ever had.

4. I did something kind of similar. I was just attempting to take a hit from a jay that was pretty much dead, it was so short. I thought that I might be able to get 1 more hit out of it. I was breathing in so hard that the jay flew into my mouth. My first reaction was to spit it out, and while I was doing this, my glasses fell out. As I was going to pick up the jay off the ground, I stepped on my glasses, and broke them. Luckily I had about 2 weeks left on the warranty :D

5. Fruity Pebbles Are Golden

6. lol. niiice. wish i had some cocoa pebbles/.

7. i have cocoa pebbles , and fruity pebbles mofo come over with some bud and i'll share some :D

8. Thats about all I could see in preview, and I was sure this thread was going to be about Fruity Pebbles herb.

I've had that, back in college... It was good.

Edit: I fuckin' hate fruity pebbles cereal.

9. actually there multi-colored. hah, wow.:smoke: