wow drunk ass night

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.bubbles, Nov 25, 2006.

1. well last night i got reallly drunk more than usual..and felt akward..i drank way too much i woke up and just was obliterated..and i woke up with a hang over to hell and what way is better to kill a negative with a negative to make a positive?:p so i just bought some grey goose and wild turkey..ill post some pics later

and mods my bad for talkin about dealin..no hard feelings wont do it again

2. Whose hand is that Bubbles?

3. Why does it matter?

4. hell yra i took 2 frinch fryrs the yellow xannie bars drabk about 13 beers im fucked

5. ^^^Yellow xanny bars???!!!???

Heard ya bubbles.

Drank as shit.

Buncha burboun.

A 40 of camo silver ice 9.0%.

Now about 3/4 done with another 40 of the same.

Drunk as shit.

9:30. Fuckin early. Shiit.

6. naw those are klonny they didnt come in clear..but im on 2 bars..4 mgs of klonny and that fith is gone

7. thats my *****s hands

8. Because i was fuckin curious, why does it matter to you that i asked it?

looks like a fun night man :smoke:

9. yea man i got a few yellow xanax bars that were supposed to be 3mg alli know is i snorted 1 blew the white ones out the water

10. That is quite a lot of alcohol, sir.

11. haha looks like you had fun bubs :p

12. I admit I have no stomach for hard liquor. But I'll smoke a bong to ya.

13. there is no way they were better then the white ones. not meaning to come off as an ass here but a yellow bar is 2mg just like a white one. except the yellow is a knock-off generic brand. if you don't believe me, do a little research.

14. the yellow ones are school busses not to be and ass..they are a 3md extended reles xanax..

yeah i drank alll of that

15. as long as they are in capsules

16. haha you callem school buses we callem french fries in FLA man i wish we could party together bubbles we got the same taste in alcohol and pills

17. whenver i take benzos n drink i tend to wake up at like 3 pm the next day, not knowin what the hell happened last nite
    usually my parents, roommate, or whoever im with fill me in on what happened

18. same here after i took 2 bars and drank a 6er i went to the store to get a 12pack after about the 3 beer out the 12 i dont remember shit i woke up this morning with no beer

19. My Friend Drank Half A Fifth Of Hen And Half A Liter Of Turk..pass Out Off 6 Mgs Of Klonnys And Threw Up In His Sleep..yeah U Tend To Think Its Alla Dream