Wow air duster?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GanjaFreak, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Alright so today i was with my friend he was like dude u gotta try this and it was air duster i knew what it was and that it can kill you...i told myself i'd never try it but peer pressure's a bitch. So i take some huge rips (Worst tasting shit ever!!) and i start feeling crazy euphoria like weed x50 i was like god damn bro and i couldn't stand up and i actually really liked it but i know its dangerous. My question here is how dangerous is this shit really? Plz dont flame me this is the Pandora's Box some of you act like you dont notice. If your just gonna talk shit over then internet then leave please.

2. It's extremely dangerous. It can kill you.

I'll let you do the research though, because, you know...that's what you're supposed to do

3. Thank's bud i just wanted some opinions as much as i liked it i don't plan on doing it again.

4. If you want the same rush and euphoria, I suggest you look into nitrous chargers and 'whip cream dispensers'. Not very harmful for you at all, just make sure you get oxygen in between hits and you'll be ok. It's very intense and if you do it while rolling / on acid / etc etc, almost anything, it will intense your trip. Just google "whip cream chargers" , and the first site on the list is a legit one. I've personally ordered myself from them. Anymore questions feel free to ask.

5. I've done Nitrous once and the euphoria and rush was not nearly as close as to the air duster.

6. I guess different strokes for different folks, I prefer nitrous myself :cool:

7. lol guess so dont get me wrong tho i like nitrous too its just more expensive.

8. you'd probably be safer shooting dope for a rush of euphoria:rolleyes: and no i'm not advising nor condoning this

9. yea dude that shits actually bad for you, not just a little

10. i tried duster when i was very young, and more currently i've done nitrous. it's the same feeling. it seriously feels like the same high, but i prefer nitrous because i get more euphoria knowing that im not getting high by killing brain cells and risking death.

inhalants like duster are very dangerous and juvenile to use. if you ever feel like huffing again, please purchase or get a hold of nitrous in some way. please.

11. yeah bro that shit will fuck you up.... have you ever seen what like paint huffers turn out like?

12. I swore Id never do it either, til one of my friends died and it was all that was there for me.

Its way less harmful if you filter it somehow like with a towel folded.

13. Thanks for all the posts guys and i said im not doing it again lol i might give nitrous another shot i guess. The dope thing has he a little worried about what i actaully done lol.

14. Sorry to hear about the loss man =/. And thanks for the advice bud i dont think ill be doing it again tho because i have a pretty addictive personality and have to try so hard to keep away.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdnLBddzOtk]YouTube - Allison is walking on sunshine[/ame]

16. I like nitrous more anyway. In the summer theres a few outdoor raves around here and this guy always brings a shitload of medical grade nitrous and sells it.

He gives you one of these full to the max (the one in the pic could be fuller) for $5 and you can save the balloon and get refils for $3. its a blast

[​IMG]

17. Damn that does sounds fun where you live at?

18. 5-0-3 baby!!! Oh ree gunn!!!

haha I fucking love my state and wouldnt want to live anywhere else

19. Shit i live in illinois lol

20. That video became hilarious after I just got finished watching the whole episode lol. Crazyness