WOULDNT YOU AGREE that this is what the MAP of the US might as well be..............?

Discussion in 'General' started by tggbht54, Jan 14, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

or this

[​IMG]

Do you think these maps make more sense than official map?

2. LOL...kinda...can't generalize though

3. I don't see Disneyland tho, OP?

4. About 5 years outdated

5. first ones ok with me as illinois escaped being grouped with jesusland, but there is no way we have anything to do with texas.

6. #6 tggbht54, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    Yes they DO! Theyre just like Texas. Theyre all gun nuts who want everywhere and as easy to get as candy! They hate gays. They support banning all abortions, They support Bush, They hate liberals, They support bombing all them Muslims, Theyre against medical marijuana. Theyre crazy about god and jezuss, theyre all redneck white trash hillbillies just like Texans!

7. i dont think youve spent much time in IL. our liberal, democratic president is from here and we vote democratic every election..

8. That is like the complete opposite of Illinois

9. What happened OP you got banned on gg32e8uewuf? or whatever your other screen name was?

10. Since I'm not part of Jesus land or Texas I'm good

11. This pots got me thinking.

[​IMG]

But for real, any Canadians, is it dope as fuck?

12. Being an anti-religious zealot is no better than being a religious zealot, imo. There are plenty of Christian or otherwise spiritual people who aren't awful people. There are plenty of atheists and non-spiritual types who are douche bags; and vice versa.

Being part of one or the other doesn't make you better than anyone else :smoking:

13. This hillbilly, jeezuz lovin, gun-tottin redneck from Texas can whip your ass!

14. but this is only because of the Chicagoland area -- if you go west of rockford and south of kankakee and it's like hickville

15. [quote name='"tggbht54"']

or this

Do you think these maps make more sense than official map?[/quote]

No, every state has there own views on issues. But when it come down to it, it's the people who make the choices. Also way to generalize all of America.......

16. Too true. So many (seemingly younger) people on this site act as if being religious makes you some brainwashed fool while not being religious is like a badge of honor that makes you better than everyone else.

And I'm an atheist.

17. Well.. The first statement is true

18. I don't think I'm brainwashed or a fool :confused:

19. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

I don't think I'm brainwashed or a fool :confused:[/quote]

I on the other hand feel like I have a badge of honor :D

20. jesusland.... it should say corrupt land