Wouldn't it be good to have a force field of some sort to deflect nuclear bombs?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by SalviaPath, Jun 26, 2018.

1. I don't really understand why the military and science community insists that a defensive mechanism equal in power to a Tsar Bomb is impossible. The idea of a weapon like a Tsar Bomb was practically deemed impossible in the past as well.

What are some ideas people here can think of if they were to create a shield that can dome an area that a nuclear bomb is targeting?

Without Newton cockblocking us with his primitive laws.

2. We've made this bomb and in theory could have made it twice as powerful. Ivan still holds the record. I don't know what kind of force field we could have and how we could deflect a missile while still containing it, but current missile defense is half a joke. It's nice to have, but the odds of it's success are very, very, very slim.

I really don't know what could be done with what we have available, and I'm guessing no one does yet, because we haven't done it, yet.

3. [​IMG]
    Tsar Bomba 30 October 1961 remains the most powerful explosive ever detonated

[​IMG]
    Total destruction radius, superimposed on Paris (wiki)

the star Wars thing with Ronny
    Reagan, and the USSR was going broke fast

urged us the bring in a new government

A shield to save you from us when your own government is the real crims

please who did you vote for back in 2016..?