Would you...

Discussion in 'General' started by Fr0zak, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Snitch to save your own butt?

On a stranger, friend, family member.

Maybe, no, no.

I hate snitches, period. I would never say anything to a cop unless I was going to jail for a LONG time and if I told them information i'd be much better off.

2. If it's just some random guy I probably would snitch, it comes down to how much time I'm looking at if I don't. But on a close friend or family member? Fuck that, I'd never do anything to hurt my family.

3. Hmm there are too many factors to decide on for me on just a general situation. :confused:

4. no, yes, yes

why?... cus im a crazy bitch:eek:ÉÉéé?

5. Fuck no.

I only fuck with the realest, My cuz could flipped on his guy and got off scotch free.

Naa, Hes doin a 20 year bid for holding weight for somebody else, Because he kept his mouth shut.

Thats real.

6. It would definitely depend on the circumstances, but typically I wouldn't. I've been ratted on before, and it's really nothing to mess around with. The funny thing is that this guy wrongfully accused me of being a high level trafficker to get himself out of prison, they interviewed me, realized that he was lying and gave him six months anyway. Word got out that he snitched his way into prison and... let's just say he didn't enjoy his stay.

Just cuff me, ship me inside and call me Bubba. If I did the crime, I'll do the time like everybody else...

:D

7. no.

If I can't accept the consequences of my actions then I have no right in doing them.

8. i would on a stranger if i was looking at jail time. if i wasn't then i wouldn't.

i wouldn't on a real friend. but i have some friends that are douches and would probably snitch on my and my fam to save their ass. and if snitching will save my family then i would snitch on them..but if it was just benefiting me then i
    woudln't. but yeah there is only two guys that i would never snitch on because they are basically family.

family, no.

9. I would play God. If I felt morally that the person should be caught, I would snitch. If not, I wouldn't. The vast majority of the time I would wouldn't snitch because I don't believe in most of my country's justice system.

10. the only way i would snitch on someone is if i KNEW [100%] they'd snitch on me.

so to answer your question - no, no, no.

11. yeah i've had police question me and my "friend" before and i didn't snitch but he did so i got in trouble
    it was fucked up

12. Hell yeah. My whole fuckin' family is composed of the most wretched scum on the face of the earth, and I'm not much better, and I'd sell them out in a second, because they would do and have done worse to me numerous times and counting. I don't know about a stranger, but I wouldn't snitch on my friends unless they had it coming.