Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Piff101, Jun 5, 2012.

1. eat dog shit for 100lb of some dank ass weed :)

2. My friend licked shit for a knife

3. I'd have to see that 100 pound first and it would have to be dank but yeah that's allot of weed I could roll mad blunt everyday and it would last years .

4. How much dog shit? What is the dogs diet like? Can I use condiments?

:hide:

5. Honestly yeah. 100lbs is a lot of green.

How much shit are we talking? A little nibble? Large dog? Small dog? Fresh poo? Old?

Variables man.

6. I'll do it for a pound less...just throwing it out there

7. You people saying you would do it are going to be in for a serious shocker when you happen upon a genie with a mean streak.

"You would do it? Promise? Please sign on the dotted line... Alright good, here is your 100lbs of doggy diarrhea! Chow down, buddy!"

You've gotta work out the specifics first.

8. Yes, considering that you could sell it for at least $100 000 assuming 1000 per pound

9. Maybe.. Probably..

10. i would eat it for 1 gram of weed :)

11. yes. think about how much money that would be

12. What type of dog? What does this dog's diet consist of?

13. I'd eat it for a pound...ain't gunna kill me

14. :confused_2:
    well at least this isn't another blunt thread

15. While you're here, do you mind if I ask you how to pass my drug test?

:hide:

16. I'd do it with a smile on my face

17. Depending on what type of dog took the shit, and how much shit it is - yes.
    I'd eat dog shit for a lb of weed.

18. It depends how much dog shit, if it is just like one shit session for the dog, then i would do it for a fucking ounce of dank, thats like 350 where i live.

19. I would give away 100lbs of weed to eat dog shit. any takers?