Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InnerCity, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Smoke a whole lot at once and get fucked or space it out and be comfortably high all day.

2. be fucked up high all day.

3. If you are rolling joints, space it out all day

If smoking a spoon, bong, or bubbler get fucked up high. It will last anyway

4. I was yesterday smoked prolly 4grams my friend. He came over and smoked me out a 2 joints and like 5 bowls n after he left (he was tryin to smoke the rest of his stash cuz he's gunna quit thats y i didn't match) i smoked about a dub of my shit throughout the rest of the day. im gunna be high allllll day today to :)

5. I love making my bud last for a comfortable amount of time. It's stupid to use it up really fast when you don't have much left.

6. It's stupid even if you have a ton!

7. #7 Abundant, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    I'd do it all at once, in the ideal situations. I medicate for an aggravated back injury (jumping out of perfectly good airplanes) and for PTSD. Both of these issues compound more throughout the day rather than hit me right off when I get out of bed, so I tend to smoke only when the work is done for the day. I have a somewhat technical, highly logistical job, so clarity of mind is important during the early hours.

Chances are I wouldn't smoke that much though. I'm thankfully a lightweight (and plan to stay that way). Maybe on a vacation I'd go all day... truth be told it's situational. Right now, in reality I'd smake some at night in a few sessions. Under the vacuum of ideal circumstances, I'd likely do a little all day with a big session right before dinner and "prime time".

EDIT: This is a perfect example of how I screw up my own tangent.

8. all day son

9. space it out probably, depends on my mood though