Would you use a Psychic? Have u ever?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trickroller, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Interesting... What if the psychic had a gun and after you attempted to punch him he looked at you funny and then popped you in the center of yo chest a few times...Would you see that one coming? Before you day started would you have seen respitory trauma coming your way? A bullet to the heart is not gonna feel good... I ain't threatening no one lol but these things do happen and there is some scary dudes out there homie.
    Maybe before you leave your house to go attempt to punch said psychic you should talk to a psychic yourself to see how dumb the outcome would be for you...

Punching people just cause they are different is not cool... Don't be a STEREOTYPE

If that happened honestly I would be intrigued...

Let's not promote violence againstPsychics OR anyonelse for that matter...I am about peace and love and so should ALL STONERS WHO SMOKE POT...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Trust between psychic and psychicee (is that a word) is a must if I did that to a psychic and he legitely responded as I saw that coming I would bow down on my knees and say anything you tell me I will full heartedly believe you

3. I don't think anyone that has gifts should ask for money for something that was given to them. It cheapens it.

Spiritual gifts are given for a reason and it's not to make money...that is the realm of Charlatans.

Don't take offense as I understand a lot of people feel like that's their calling and that they should be able to make money that way, that's not how giftings work. Let's be honest. If you felt nothing off a person but they were willing to hand you a thousand dollars for a reading even though you knew you weren't able to read them, would you take the money and give a false reading? If you say yes, then I would recommend against using your sight (whether you have it or not) for financial gain. It isn't an exact art and some people will be unreadable to you and filling them with false hopes/dreams is not appropriate to their own spiritual development.

I would also HIGHLY caution against going into it for money for the reasons that this thread should have already brought up. People will want you to PROVE it and the more you learn, the more you may be able to PROVE but it will ALWAYS take you one step farther than you want to go and it WILL leave a mark...and in the end, it is only to feed your own ego...and your true purpose of helping people while making a living will become so obscured that you will lose yourself.

~Gaze too long into the abyss and the abyss also stares into you...brilliant quote by Neitzche.

If you have legitimate interest in the spiritual side of life I would consider going into the non-profit sector. You can get paid to do work that interests you, giving to your community. You will probably make the same, if not more, and there are places to go from there. People in the non-profit sector aren't looking for suckers, they're looking for people with genuine interest in humanity and you may find your niche easier than you think.

4. Humanity has no interest in me. I get what you are saying. The people who go off and do something with the psychic reading/advice are the ones that pay in some way. Thats experience talking. You get treated like shit sometimes because in their eyes you are powerful and doing it for free and are bending out of your way to help them... Because I'm spiritual of course...I've been down that road already. Freebies are not really valued... I've thought about what you suggested and I've done that before believe me...But wheb u literally try to save someones life when they come to you for a reading only to hear they were involved in drugging you...Thats not cool... Should have seen it coming...Yeah I know..But I didn't ...I'll take cash this time...Laugh if u want...Psychics make mistakes too...We are only human and I dismissed in my mind just how low some people would sink...Your response was noble but I feel slot of the replies in this thread are just mischievous..

5. I become psychic when I'm high. I can tell I'm going to have fun and eat alot.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Lol. Lol