Would you use a Psychic? Have u ever?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trickroller, Jun 22, 2017.

1. I'm a Psychic. Don't ask me any questions. I am thinking of giving people readings to help pay the bills. I was just wondering Would you use a Psychic? Have u ever?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nope, they are scammers of weak minded people.
    If you want to make money, there's a sucker born every second.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sure i would try it for very cheap. i like mysterious shit but you better PM me my reading or wtf is this thread for?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm just trying to get a feel for if people still believe in that sort of thing and would use it. I stopped giving readings because I was self conscious about it. But now I think I kinda have to. It's over the phone or Skype or whatever so no I won't be PM any readings.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. A real medium doesn't ask for money. These are pharisees and gypsies.

I am well acquainted with the occult and magicks that seemingly go unnoticed by the unaware mind. Best believe mind readers know what's up!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. My friend J did the psychic hot line for a job. Shit was pretty funny. No he didn't have a psychic bone in his body, no one did at the call center he worked at.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. If you really are a psychic, why would you have to ask, you should already know the answer. It appears as though you are a con artist, and yes, you should already know that too

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Lol
    I'm a psychic but don't ask me anything

Gtfo

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. Ok thanks. I thought this thread was dead but thanks for sharing

10. Whenever I think of psychics I think of Carla on Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1

11. Lol at the op

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ok so why do you now feel obligated to give readings? did someone die who you had a premonition about? your not a psychic with a good story ill tell you that much. astound me with a story of a seance or something. im sure customers are looking for a good story. this is the place to practice

13. You should have people pay what they feel your service is worth AFTER the uh "reading". You'll get a feel for what people honestly think about you as a psychic by how much you get paid.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why would you call someone to find out potentially important information about themselves only if they have an interesting story. My story is interesting but I don't think you'll believe me or even respond...cause if I can say that I'm psychic and do readings and your response is the most LIVELY then this forum is probably not the place for me to talk about these things. If you have a specific question about my story I'll answer...no problem...
    I feel obligated to give readings because I don't alike slaving away at things I don't like to do...jobwise. I'm not happy. Spiritual stuff generally makes me happy. My psychic side I usually don't bring up because I used to see some really messed up stuff and it would traumatize me. Lol. You may not understand. Also you have people you know don't like you and maybe even want to kill you and I'm psychic and I know and I can tell that they are good people who are just hurt by something that happened earlier on their life and I have to be mean to them so they don't think I'm weak...it was just too much sometimes but I need money and I've basically come to terms with it. It's not a curse anymore...

15. I can probably do that for a while at first but I don't think it's a good idea because all someone has to do is say they don't think it's worth anything because I'm fake even though they know they got good psychic advice or whatever...then what?

16. I feel like for there to be any way of believing you are psychic you should definitely have some sort of example at least which is compelling enough to gain people's trust. Until then how is anybody supposed to know if you're for real or not without actually giving you money? Bruv

Sent from my CPH1607 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Ok. Suggest something then...
    Also this song is cool: check it out mayne:

Have you ever been to a Psychic or had a reading done?