Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you toke with someone who has glasses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Jun 7, 2011.

1. get 'em:devious:

2. Wait.... What are glasses??? 8)

3. I wear glasses and I've won plenty of fights without them. :)

4. umm no there weird and icky

5. That's like asking if I would want to smoke with a cop..

6. aren't you a cop that likes stealing peoples sigs..? smh

7. Don't shake your head to hard, your glasses might fall off...

8. #88 jcofillinois, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    seriously? who cares if they have glasses. this thread is just stupid.

i realize this is a joke now. nice one OP.

9. well if someone gets in my car to smoke, they dont really have a choice lol. its either that or get in an accident cause i can barely see 5 feet in front of me :smoking:

10. I have with many. Get this I smoked with a kid with glasses out of his glass :eek:

11. 1st page I laughed for about 20 minutes.

12. says the guy named after bubbles lol

13. Hell no.

Fuck those nerds.

14. I'd snag their glasses and take a solar hit. B)

15. WTF I dont wear glasses but whats so horrible about a person with glasses?! LMAO

16. Hey hey hey.....

What's that supposed to mean?

Attached Files:

17. ya fuck blind people!!

18. seriously?! :mad::mad::mad: Are glasses that big of a deal that you would not smoke with them? I dont wear glasses (i wear contacts :cool:) but that is just retarded. How would you like it if someone came up to you and said your nose is too big or you have a big forehead or your ears are too big?

You wouldn't like it right? Stop judging people. People like you give weed a bad reputation.

19. #99 Kroptonik, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It seems people that need glasses are the only ones to take this seriously...maybe the lack of ability to joke about something is the reason people with glasses suck :p

20. I definitely wouldn't smoke with some one with leprosy.

I am the only person with glasses that i will smoke with. All others disgust me.