Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you tell your kids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kneelforneal, Apr 2, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Dude.... I mean no offense by this or anything, but I though that bong in Mr Bean's mouth was some kind of fucked up tongue for sooo long.

Akwaarrrddd.

2. When my first born is here, I'll tell them, if you want to get high, get high with me.

3. This is how I plan to run it. By the time I have kids, I'll have a few plants and be smoking plenty (but I'm useless high so not when they're young unless I am out on the town and have a sitter). I'm gonna be honest and all, everyone uses drugs. When they're old enough (I'd even say 13 or 14 if they're responsible like I was then), I'll tell them I really don't mind if they use, and maybe sometimes we'll smoke or shroom together.

The family that blazes together stays together.

4. I'm gonna set up an environment where my kids should feel comfortable talking ot me about whatever. If they ask me about weed, i'll be honest, but I won't force it on them.

5. This.

Idk man I smoked when I was 15 and I was ok. Think a lot of people start smoking ages 13-15 but maybe thats just me and my friends.

6. I'm on a lot of heavy painkillers and even my doc has said he'd rather I smoke than all the chemicals messing me up, except it is still illegal in UK. If my child (13) found out then I would explain it to her properly. Except, and I was fuming after this, we were watching something on tv about heroin and she said "well at least its not as bad as cannabis!". F**k me, that knocked me sideways. She said she was told that one puff of cannabis can kill you and its the worst drug, she was told this during a drugs talk at school. Anyway 1 monthish later I was at the school for a meeting and I brought this up saying *if she was at a party and there was heroin and cannabis I know which one I preferred she chose", the reply I got from the assistant principle was, "yes your daughter was right, there are strains out there now that can kill you with one smoke, so yes cannabis is worse than heroin".
    This is what they're teaching the kids!!!!! I had to excuse myself from the room before I blew a gasket.
    I'll stop my rant now.... Thanks for listening :)

7. no way lol

8. Yo I'd go in there and smack the fucking shit outta that principal and withdraw my child from that school.

9. Yeah, but its one of the top schools within 70ish miles and the drugs talk included a police drugs spokesman too!!! F***ing unbelievable. Oh me and my child have had a long chat, and luckily she trusts me more than the school talk, which says a lot as she wants to be a forensic scientist!

10. Honestly if I had kids I'd give them a true marijuana talk before anyone else does, then smoke them up sometime and it'd be great times.

11. I would tell my kids i smoke weed. But only after i find weed in their room. Then i would use my parental entitlement to take it and smoke it.

i guess that's how it would go :smoking:

12. haha yea. Keep finding and smoking their weed.

13. My uncle told me he smokes, he told me not to tell my dad because he would get really mad. My dad smokes to

14. LMFAO.

1st post :D