Would You Take Steroids If....

Discussion in 'General' started by NYYstateofmind, Feb 11, 2009.

1. if i was already on the team i wouldnt, just as long as i wasnt about to lose it. i mean 1 million is better than no million. but if it was making the team or not making the team i probably would take them

2. I would consider it.

3. #23 stoned budda, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    I just started taking them again, i'll probably cycle for 6 months and stop. There's not a thing wrong with them if you do it correctly.

Ive juiced on and off for 20 years, my balls are still there. I'm not bald, I'm not overly aggressive.......

4. If some of the "side effects" weren't there, then yeah.. but why the fuck would you take something that fucks around with your dick and your hormones?

That's just askin' for trouble where NOBODY needs it.

5. im not a steroid guru, but let me know how you are still doing when u get older and if your hormones arent screwed.

btw, mind posting a pic of your physique?

6. I'll have to take a pic first, i mean i haven't got any pics of my physique handy, lol.

I'm 45, i took dianabol for 2 years in high school for football. i stopped after that until i was in my mid 20's, been off and on since. Right now I'm using Sustanon 250, its an injectable. Injectables are preferred because they do not harm your liver like oral steroids do. Ill cycle on that till the end of the 4th month when i switch to Nandrolone to finish the 6 months out.

I'm fine nothing shrunk, i haven't grown tits, haven't snapped out and killed my family or beat my wife, and little budda still stands straight and tall, lol.

7. lol are you serious? steroids have made peoples carrers! look at mark mcguire and sammy sosa. then look what happenes when barry bonds, an allready established allstar does with them. he goes fuckin bat shit crazy and hits 70 homeruns.

and it will help your swing because you will be bigger and faster. hitting the ball and hitting the ball hard is all about bat speed

8. I wouldn't
    Even if it meant a lower paycheck
    I would rely on my talent and skill, not a drug

9. i voted no but i can see the presure they would be put through

10. hey man, do you.

i for one am against steroids and am a natural bodybuilder and just dont think its fair that some people have to resort to steroids simply because the sport is dominated by it and itd be impossible to perform at the same level as your peers without them.

11. Im not in it for the sport. I like the way it makes me look and feel.

12. Dude steroids only make you big if you train to be big. i went through a big bodybuilding phase so i understand a lot about nutrition and muscles.

From what i know roids increase growth hormones and testesterone to get maximum gain and roids also speed recovery.

From what i understand they make your gains faster you still have to put in the work just as hard, the muscle just aid faster and gain more effiencientally

13. i would do roids just to shrink my balls. seriously.. there to heavy

14. how are you saying that you have to puy in the work just as hard when u JUST said it makes your gains faster?

15. Fuck that, I wouldn't be a pro-athlete if I had to mess with my balls.

16. Haha. You realize these people are playing sports that totally ruin their bodies right?

17. Because whether your on steroids or not you still have to put in just as much work just a better output. What im trying to say is you have to work just as hard on the workout itself. Steroids arnt magic you need to tear the muscle to repair it and they dont make you big that all goes to how many reps you do

5 reps makes you stronger cus it works the central nervouse system making you shoot more fibers more at once
    6-8 reps is a mix of strength and size
    8-12 reps will get you bigger with some strength
    13+Will train slow twitch muscles which is no size and more endurance to a muscle, not necesarily tone like most people say

18. What they should do,is make it mandatory for athletes to take steroids.Its all about entertainment, right?think of how fucking entertaining it would be to watch two hockey teams at each other while all juiced the fuck out on steroids.

19. #39 HighHaze, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    yea......whats your point? (not being rude just dont know what youre getting at)

the fact is that you are gaining much more size than without using steroids, so altogether you do put in less work than if you werent...thats just fact.

so technically you DONT have to work just as hard because in the end you are gonna gain more muscle mass, whereas someone who was natural would have to work for several months probably just to get the gains someone on steroids did in a week.

i cant believe we are having this argument....

20. #40 DirtyPete, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Fixed.

I am for steroids, as long as a reliable doctor is administering the dosage and workout/diet schedule then there shouldn't be a problem.