Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you still do weed if..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jism2112003, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Firecrackers baby, I'd bake whole batches of those and eat 'em throughout the week

2. I never smoke weed, I ingest it all the time though (or I used to, can't seem to get any right now). There's a method that's far easier than baking and cooking with it and it takes about 5 minutes of prep time.

Basically when I get weed (usually schwag or very weak grade mids) I grind up really fine like with an electric coffee grinder. I tend to buy my weed by the ounce when I can get it, so I usually end up with quite a bit of powder that I keep in a little plastic tupperware container. Anyway I take about 2-4 tablespoons of the powder, place that in a glass microwavable dish (about the size of small bowl) and add oil until the bowl is about 3/4 full (it probably does'nt matter what kind you use but I prefer canola). Next just stick the bowl in the microwave for about 8-10 minutes, periodically check it to ensure it does'nt burn. Also keep in mind when cooking the weed this way the smell will be *very* strong, so microwave it outside or either with all the windows open and a few fans going if you don't want to be detected.

It takes a bit for the oil to cool off, so you'll need to let it sit for about 30 minutes (maybe less). But don't try to the move the glass right away because the oil will be extremely hot, also if you put anything cool or cold on the glass when its at a very hot temperature it will crack and break violently (I know this from experience). After the oil has cooled a bit, you can add a teaspoon or more (depending on your tolerance) to almost anything. I've stirred the oil into tea, applesauce, yogurt, beer, vodka, juice, soda and a few other things and the effect is great.

Eating weed requires a little patience however because the high kinda creeps up on you, I've had it hit me in a little as 10 minutes and as long as 40 minutes (so give it time to work). Its a really nice way to get stoned without anyone knowing. Finally another great bonus to cooking and eating weed is that the effects last a lot longer than smoking it (at least for me). The first time I did it, I was for more than 24 hours. But generally speaking my highs now last for several hours, if I do some weed at 4 I can still feel a good buzz at 9 or 10. My tolerance has really increased over the years and since I'm kinda stuck with low grade weed I can't really comment on how ingesting better strains would work out.

Let me know how it works for you guys and what kinda weed you cooked with.