Would You Smoke With A Muslim? Question To Athirst

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cholo_new, May 24, 2013.

1. Being from a heavily diverse area, a lot of my friends are Muslim. I have smoked with plenty of Muslims. Granted, these Muslims don't give a fuck enough about their religion to bring it up or anything.

2. hell yea i bet their shit is da bomb

3. Hell I'll smoke with anybody who doesn't have a bad attitude

I'll smoke with a Christian, so long as he isn't belittling, a Jew, so long as he isn't hateful, a Muslim, so long as he isn't ignorant, a Rastafarian, so long as he isn't arrogant, a Mormon, so long as he isn't close-minded, even with a Scientologist, so long as it doesn't make him a loon (not sure thats possible but point made) (Also, none of those descriptions were made with specific implications to the corresponding Religion, with the exception of Scientology hahah)

I'll smoke with anybody Religious so long as it doesn't affect their personality and lifestyle in a negative way. In other words, any healthy religious people, a number that I feel grows progressively smaller and smaller.

4. Shit, I'd smoke with a Westboro Baptist.  Doesn't matter who you are, let's smoke up and try to understand each other.  We all travel through space at break-neck speed on the same crazy ass blue and green marble after all.

5. Fuck yes I'm serious. These people are tryin' to kill us and I'm supposed to act like he's my friend so I can smoke weed. Fuck that. I grow my own and don't need to compromise my principles so I can get high?

6. These people are trying to kill us...

What the honest fuck are you talking about, I'm more likely to kill you for your ignorance than any old muslim

LOOOL you must be so scared walking down the street if you think they're all trying to kill you.

Holy hell you're foolish.

I don't care what background someone is I'll smoke with them... except the type of idget I quoted...

9. No , because I only vaporize .

10. #30 Buffalo11024, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Thank you for declaring your are a "bad" muslim. lol jk. Smoked a bunch of hash in Iraq with their soldiers. never saw any other plant material though. Language barriers and my superiors couldn't stop those sessions from happening. I don't think any religion would keep me from a session either. especially here in America. These sessions really did help me understand their culture; learned quite a bit of the language during these sessions as well. Probably one of the coolest experiences of my life.

11. Let's see.....9/11, Boston bombing, British soldier killed in London, Fort Hood shooting........ I could go on forever.. 

12. IMO there's a problem when a religion forces people to join or die.  What's up with that?  Smoke with a Muslim today and get your throat cut tonight.  To them lying and killing is perfectly acceptable behavior if it's done in Allah's name, and they can twist anything around to fit that criteria.  Just look at all the "good" Muslims who don't wear a vest.  You don't see them speaking out against the violence.

that's some next level shit right there, the Westboro Baptist people are scum.....i dont know if all the ganja in the world would put me on the same page as them. that being said i'd pass them the joint

White people killed a lot of Americans as well. Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine high school guys, etc. So I suppose you won't smoke with white people either?

couldnt the same be said for Christianity?  the crusades were pretty violent. Christianity was used to justify black slavery not that long ago.  the real problem here is religion in general, not one over the other.

16. no you cant you listed allot already, people are people. assholes are assholes no mater the religion. smoke with whoever i want.

It is because they do not denounce the violence or report leaders who lure their children into radicalism.  If they spoke out en mass  against radicalism and reported those who were advancing radicalism as other religious communities do, the view would change.

It's got nothin' to do with color. And no, I wouldn't smoke with any of the SOBs mentioned above either. I won't pass the peace pipe with anyone I consider an enemy. 

19.  You SHOULD smoke with whomever you want. The OP asked if I would and I said hell no. I'm not tellin' anyone who they should smoke with. This world is at war, whether you choose to believe it or not, and I will not intentionally consort with the enemy.  

And you consider all Muslims to be your enemy? Do you honestly believe they all want you dead?